What is a game that i must play that i probably havent?

what is a game that i must play that i probably havent?

Attached: unknown (13).png (584x558, 547.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVYrALStucs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another World (1991) the most influential game you've never played

Attached: 1639500867842.jpg (2018x2400, 1.34M)

Forsaken, and Overload. 6DOFs like Descent in general.

Attached: forsaken remastered - flip.webm (720x405, 2.93M)

Overblood 2
They combined MGS and FF7 and it's hilarious.

You PROBABLY won't like it, but if you are among the minority that does, you'll also absolutely love it.
Pirate it if you are careful about your spending.

It's a risk but seriously, it's worth the try. If you find out you can get into the unusual gameplay, you'll eventually find it one of the best experience you can ever have with a game.

Attached: Pathologic 2 sad.jpg (300x168, 9.25K)

Idk what games have you played?

this is an elden ring screenshot brother

Alien Soldier
By far the best run n gun ever made

besiege

it's a fun little game, grab it on sale

devs arent really active but you'll get some amusement plus there are some mods to play around with after

Influential to what? Animation based platformers never went anywhere, Oddworld was the only good one.

Literally nothing makes me want to play a game less than you telling me I probably won't like it. Also how much did they fuck up with the remake/sequel if you're this wary about recommending it?
The first game was a bit jank but nothing mods and cheats couldn't fix

Trauma Center Second Opinion

courier crisis on ps1

First game is better than the second, tbqhdf

>Literally nothing makes me want to play a game less than you telling me I probably won't like it.
Better being honest and straight forward.

>Also how much did they fuck up with the remake/sequel if you're this wary about recommending it?
Aside from it only covering one of the three stories, nothing really. It's a straight up upgrade on every level. It's a fantastic remake, hugely improves on almost everything of the origina game, except for scope, really.
I'm not weary of recommending it. I would not recommend it if that was the case. I just know the numbers. This isn't a game for everyone, or even majority.
I think everyone should try it, because at worst they lost an hour or two, and at best they'll get one of the best games they could ever play.

But statistically, there will be a lot more of people who will not enjoy it. It's about the specific appeal of this particular game. Not about it's capacity to execute it.

Eternal Darkness

Attached: 28455-eternal-darkness-sanity-s-requiem-gamecube-screenshot-title.jpg (640x480, 25.88K)

Another World influenced Ico, Resident Evil, Uncharted,

pokemon psychic adventures

HL Alyx

so I have that game to blame huh?

This was kino, HD texture pack for dolphin is excellent

Outer Wilds
Rain World
Donut County
Disco Elysium
P4G if you can

If you want to recommend a game and actually make someone interested in playing it you should highlight some of its good points instead of downplaying the bad.
>you probably won't like it
>unless you are a minority
>unusual gameplay (literally means nothing without context)
These are all things that make me want to stay away from the game
How about
>really great atmosphere
>gripping story with high stakes and thought provoking content
>unique russian steppe setting with weird voodoo magic
instead

Excuse my autistic rant

Gothic 2

youtube.com/watch?v=hVYrALStucs

vouch, besiege is incredibly fun
do the "main quests", then mess around in sandbox for a bit

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne

persona 4

The gothic 2 add on in act 2 is really great, the rest of the game is inferior to 1 though

gothic 2 makes me sad that germany doesn't produce more RPGs

And Doom influenced the entire FPS genre, Dune every RTS and Quake influenced every single game on a 3D engine ever made. How is Another World more influential than that?

>These are all things that make me want to stay away from the game
OK, then stay away. It's an incredibly silly and petty logic but I'm not a marketer, my job isn't to get you to buy the game. You asked, I gave you as honest answer as I could. Pathologic 2 is a fantastic game that has an incredible appeal to a very niche audiences.

I assume that OP has his own vested interest in finding interesting games. And explaining what makes Pathologic 2 good requires a bit of going into detail if we don't - again - want to be misleading.
Again: I'm not a saleman, I'm answering OP's question.

La-Mulana 1+2, read the manual and make sure to take notes.

Why are you recommending a game you like in the poorest way possible then? It's like you don't actually want OP to try it

The game.

Attached: Made you look.jpg (380x400, 8.61K)