Wake up at 2 in the afternoon

>wake up at 2 in the afternoon
>want to have normie life with friends and gf and traveling adventuring living life
>have no one and nothing to do
>go back to bed and browse Any Forums
>fap latter on and not play anygames
>dont know how to change things

Attached: images (1).png (259x194, 8.29K)

Im unironically on holiday with friends right now who i met online.
Sucks to be you.
Posting on the toilet btw

Traveling sucks and is extremely overrated.
t. been to at least 5 different countries with varying levels of comfort (backpacking, hotel, resort, hostel, etc.)

Nothing can be changed, this is fate. Embrace sleepmaxxing and understand there are levels beyond lucidity. You live in two worlds but only one truly belongs to you. Return to your castle, king.

Why the fuck would you want that? Are you some kind of NPC?

post toilet with timestamp

Attached: xvn4t52qvnv81.jpg (744x437, 250.58K)

It certainly seems like it. I would like to get out of my comfort zone more, but I doubt I would ever live outside the states.

>redditfrog
Kill yourself

Attached: ohnoagunnowredditfrogiskurtcobain.jpg (396x388, 89.33K)

How to meet friends online lol

BECAUSE I AM SICK OF BEING LONELY AND LYING IN BED YOU FAGGOT AND BEING HOME THE WHOLE DAY

I want to work in america for 1 or 2 years

You want change? its easy just get a job. You'll get out, meet people and have money. Dont have a license or car? Well im afraid your parents failed you.

My IRLs are all broke wagies so the best they can afford is a few local camping trips
Which sucks because I'd love to go to weebland and geek out with them

>redditfrog poster
>lonley sperg
No shit

It's not who I am, but who I'm with. I would love a gf to travel around with. Traveling on my own sounds shitty though

I have had a modern car in 2013 but it didnt bring me any chicks
Still have the same car
I am looking for a job now. The last office had only grannies and grandpas
The job i found but still not sure yet about is one where i am alone and have to drive to customers
Am i cursed? Should i just go to the country side and take a dumb country girl?

>wake up at 6pm
>feel great sadness and agony over my mispent days
>do nothing but browse Any Forums, play vidya, and think about suicide
>go to sleep even later than before
I’ve been doing this for 4 years now. I think I’ve finally decided to end my life, this isn’t a fucking life

Attached: A9614D49-ECDF-43F8-9155-3F78CD0DF07E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

I've had a job for 6 years. Hasn't really helped the friend and gf situation.

neck yourself normalfag

>wake up
That was your first mistake

If you are over the age of 25 and still have hope for "love and romance" then you are a fucking retard as a man. Take the hookerpill

Women are living in 2030 and you are living in 1830. Get the fuck over it. All those movies you watched growing up about and romance were not real. All of those disney movies about romance were not real. All those Anime about romance were not real.

You don't have to be a hedonist but you need to wake up and be realistic. Otherwise you will go into a blackpill rage and commit suicide or hurt others.

Be realistic about today's woman and the tools she has and let it be used to remain calm about the situation. I know you younger men on here want love but the male gender simply isn't loved no matter what we do and it's best to learn that early.

Me myself I took the hookerpill and never will care to have future relationships with women outside of this and hookups online. My path of least resistance my seem bleak to some of you but I do not expect all men to follow my path.

Some of you men simply were meant to be tossed and used by society as a ragdoll for women's mistakes. I know not all men are mentally strong like me to go down this road. It takes a certain personality and mentality to take the hookerpill and be content.

Attached: 1655854291384.jpg (476x617, 43.89K)