Now that the dust has settled off

now that the dust has settled off
Is the game good?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 92.06K)

Yes

>demake
no

People seething over their destroyed childhood is incredibly funny not gonna lie.

Reminds me of "Han shot first" (yes I'm old.

no you're not tranny larper

Playing through for the first time and enjoying it. In the sewers after Corneo so I assume I'm climbing up the support pillar soon, though there is a lot of filler in the game so who knows. I kinda like the filler so far though. Combat is great, which was my biggest complaint about the remake but I'm actually glad it's changed so I'm not just playing the same game I already beat 5 times. Materia translates nicely to the new system too.

No, it's pretty bad.
Some boss fights are cool, but that's it. I have no hope whatsoever for Rebirth since it's gonna full retarded with its Kingdom Hearts-like plot.

its fantastic and I apologize for every criticism I made of it when I only watched lets plays of the ps4 version

i forgive you

>Materia translates nicely to the new system too.
my only gripe is that maxed out materia doesn't make a fresh copy, would have been nice for those limited blue materia you can get like elemental or magnify

It's a fantastic game, you just can't go into it expecting a remake of FFVII. Yes, I know that's the title, and they shouldn't have marketed it like a remake when it's really an alternate timeline. But I still really enjoy how fleshed out everything is compared to the original. I really hope Rebirth and part 3 have the same general story beats as the original and continue to expand on the world of FFVII.

It's the only game I've ever played where it was actually worth a slowdown mechanic. It brings it to a similar feeling of the original, you get your action gameplay but also your ability to select shit from a menu.
Where I'm going with this is that VATS never felt like a fun enough system in Fallout 3+ to actually be worth stopping the gameplay over.
Signs in The Witchers are okay but magic doesn't feel like the meat of the game so I preferred just playing keyboard/mouse to switch to them quickly instead of using a shitty slowdown spell wheel.
Slowdown in FF7R feels like the original if you're playing in wait mode. I always played in active mode but giving me the same feeling as wait mode from the original is a pretty good compromise.

it's great if you like paying a premium for 1/3rd of a game. Actually, i've not even played it. I refuse to pay for a third of a product.

Eh.
Good Game
Okay Final Fantasy game
Bad FF7 game. (not like that's saying much considering there's only like ONE good ff7 game)

Attached: 1606944827284.jpg (844x632, 34K)

I found it fun. Sucks that part 2 wont be out until early 2024. Hope Vincent is in part 2.

Attached: 1654270800827.jpg (3840x5430, 3.21M)

If you were buying Star Wars DVDs would you say the same thing about a DVD that only included Episode IV? Because that's what this game is. It's part 1 of a trilogy.

Is the phrase "Now that dust has settled" a bot thing or a shill thing?

Vincent and Cid are guaranteed to be in part 2, the whole project is a trilogy

Yeah, It's awesome

its meh

It's a great game, but it's not a good FF7 remake. If you are expecting more FF7, you wont like it; but if you want a standalone, separate experience, it's awesome.

Attached: 1655449929580.jpg (3780x2548, 1.32M)

it's just not understood by ESLs like you.

The combat is really great but the fact it's only 1/3 of an actual games story is kind of fucked

I enjoyed it, I like wacky schlock though.