Why does Any Forums dislike Celeste?

Why does Any Forums dislike Celeste?

Attached: 5fa8449a447e960ffd10e1d5.jpg (1200x660, 309.43K)

tranny game

Too difficult
Too arcadey

Troons

Attached: 1646863744808.png (861x691, 643.64K)

someone post that image about this game's design, you know the one

Subpar platformer with identity politics and shit level design. I wonder why people hate it

I don't play tranny games

But everyone else loves it. It's just Any Forums who hates it. Why?

Attached: EbGPOuTWAAApiSC.jpg (720x1440, 98.38K)

>a mountain climbing game like Ice Climbers!
>the player is given a retarded amount of air dashes so the level design gets all retarded to compensate
Wow! So cool! And it has trans shit in it! Thanks!

because its shit?

Attached: s7hcyiwes2e21.jpg (500x649, 271.21K)

Because fuck trannies
but to give a more honest answer, it looks like a lame meatboy clone that journo shill because they are friends with the Dev

Normies have shit taste and have to like tranny shit to get brownie points

Corridor platformers are lame. I don't understand the appeal. Also the MC is the tranny devs transona and because I know this and because I hate trannies I cannot ignore it.

isn't that something like the matrix where the creator decided that it was something to do with his transition into a woman despite the fact that it had nothing to do with that and he's trying to act like it's high art after the fact?

I don't like it because I hate the sprite work, the dialogue and writing is peak millennial cringe. Oh, and trannies.

I bought it and it was a resounding "eh" for me.

Did not live up to the hype.

>But everyone love's it

Attached: 1655932999952.jpg (894x866, 165.79K)

Any Forums hates trannies, and Celeste's protagonist is a tranny. It's not hard.

It's a 2d indie platformer, it was always a tranny game.

I think its ok. Good pixel art and good mechanics. My problem with it is how much they push the story down your throat. Dude just let me play I don't care about your characters and shitty dialogue.

but what does that even mean

This.

I am Any Forums and I love this game.

It's a cool game, albeit the dialogue is a bit cringe

Ultra Omega Nightmare Hard Mode IMPOSSIBLE Challenge: Critique Celeste without mentioning trannies

Why is indian Jimmy Nu-male looking disgruntled with his iphone in that shattered mirror

If we're being serious for a second, the level design progressively gets worse as they start filling the screen with spikes and relying on pixel perfect jumps. The earlier worlds let you experiment more and provided a decent enough challenge without flooding 70% of the screen.

Generic indie "muh depression" story and also because the developer became a tranny and retroactively made the MC a tranny too. The game itself was fun though.

fpbp
Seriously, that's why I refuse to buy or play it