The new worse of the game is worse then the old game

>the new worse of the game is worse then the old game
>the old game comes out and people love it
>slowly the old game become the worse then the new game
>the new game gets more updates and somehow makes more money even if it has less then half of your games
>the new games has kino questline while the old game focus on SJW and pride shit

rs3 won....i cant believe it

Attached: 1631026138444s.jpg (250x233, 10.49K)

is rs3 unironically good or is this some paid shill going around telling people to play rs3? I swear to god I havent seen anything aside of the game aside from playing osrs and the only bad thing i know about rs3 is mtx

>rs3
>won anything

RS is dead, it's a a soulless second job, as bad as destiny 2 is, except destiny 2 still has some pretense that it's a social game.

Don't bother with it

>os runescape
>no problems with fucking kourend
>everyone has a problem with adding warding
That was the moment I realized RS3 was superior.

>while the old game focus on SJW and pride shit
One pride event and you literally start crying? Really?

The grinding is faster and more afk, but I wouldn't recommend it because of all the daily shit you'll have to do for progression as your levels increase.

I played it for like 700 hours just having fun questing and doing things at my own pace, but I ended up quitting since I got tired of all the daily shit. I wish the time gates were removed so players can actually just focus on the content they want to do without feeling stressed about being time efficient.

i started rs 3 out of curiosity a while ago and the game is a fucking ghosttown

jagex is so incompetent it is actually insane. runescape has a lot of potential, but i just feel like both games have been hijacked and mutilated by those that don't understand what made runescape so special once upon a time.

And what made it special?

Does anyone still play these games for free? I remember growing up that this was the biggest 'freemium' product example.

>the new worse of the game is worse then the old game
>slowly the old game become the worse then the new game
Begone from my board, ESL.

Attached: cacohose.png (728x546, 324.5K)

Probably since you can buy membership with gold from other players.

>people asking about runescape/osrs in 2022
I play this game a lot and I genuinely cannot fathom playing normally without cutting corners. at least make an iron man so you cna have an excuse but that's something I'll never play in my life

Attached: 66v.jpg (1412x1003, 124.1K)

RS3 ironman is unironically very good.

it's great if you play an ironman
otherwise the MTX is genuinely egregious on a normal account and cannot be defended

the golden age for runescape is passed user, that magical time was a bubble. you can understand what made it special, but it won’t help you bring any of it back. at all.

RS3 went to shit the second they introduced the gods. I'm glad they're fucking booting them out but in reality they won't go back to making self contained stories again

if you play OS regularly it is worth a go since they're under the same membership, but if you play OS regularly you will probably turn away in disgust
Make a helmie unless you want aggressive Treasure Hunter messages whenever you log in

Do you like pvm and/or questing? RS3 is so much better it isn't even close
Do you like something else? Stick to old school

pretty normal when the inmates run the asylum

Attached: iojjj.png (321x281, 115.1K)

Jagex were so close with runescape chronicle. It was a good game too bad they tried to chase the multiplayer hearthstone player base instead of making it a single player game.

can't get over how shit RS 3 artstyle is so I stick with OSRS