Tell me about this thing

Give me the straight up, 100% facts about this thing? Was it's creator really a massive sperg that threatened Toby after he was offered a refund? Or was it all bullshit?

Attached: So_Sorry_battle.gif (228x195, 409.36K)

His creator was a massive sperg, Toby offered a refund but the sperg refused it. Toby instead offered to include him but put him in an extremely obscure hidden area as a compromise, which the sperg agreed to.

Afterward, he got salty about it though and made a lot of autistic rants about how unfair it is that his butter dragon fetish shit was hidden away like that. It's been a big boon for him though since the wild success of undertale made more people find out about his creepy ugly pervert character and I think he even made some money off of it

Is there a source for this? I've got a friend who thinks it's bullshit and that I'm just being a cunt for 'kinkshaming' the guy

Stop being friends with pozzbrained retards

google "kiwifarms samael so sorry" and read through the absurd amount of shit there I guess

For whatever reason the "Undertale community" is okay with a fat lesbian lizard woman but not okay with a fat dragon guy.

Nobody seems to know why.

I'm fairly certain he deleted most of his Twitter rants when Deltarune came out. Though he is insisting his abomination will be in it... So either he thinks Toby is a retard or he is willing to drop cash again.

>either he thinks Toby is a retard or he is willing to drop cash again.
You said the same thing twice. Toby learned a very important lesson from Undertale's Kickstarter

Is there any pics of his rants?

he got shafted, simple as that
toby promised to add fan characters to undertale as part of a kickstarter reward. one dude paid for this service, and toby tried to back out because its s fetish oc, but at the end his greedy ass couldn't resist the money so he stuck so sorry in a nearly inaccessibile location. meanwhile, he makes muffet, a blatantly fetishised fantasy oc, a mandatory boss fight. scummy as fuck

I didn't look that far but it's a general screenshot collection of his autism so probably. Would be a shitty "lolcow" showcase without the sperg out that made him famous.

get better friends dude
kinkshaming? are you kidding me? toby just wanted to keep his game fetish free

just dropping in to back up this post as the facts
your friend is a retard lol

>t. Butter dragon guy

weak trolling

>meanwhile, he makes muffet, a blatantly fetishised fantasy oc
... Bro?

>muffet, a blatantly fetishised fantasy
there's nothing fetishised about her you projecting faggot

Toby did compose an original track for it though didn't he? I don't think that was part of the deal

muffet is a qt though so i dont care

>your friend is a retard lol
Yeah don't I fucking know it

Muffet isnt mandatory

Shut up lard ass. Nobody likes your obese dragon.

Seriously. Fat fetish dragon is a perfect fit for Undertale.

I think Toby warned the guy that the internet is gonna do its thing and connect the in- game character to his fetish OC and he was adamant about having it in. It ended up being a hidden fight and I don't know if there's and proof of whether they agreed upon or being content most people will miss or Toby did that on his own. It shouldn't matter either way because the point should be less about having your OC seen and more about supporting a project you believe in. In any case the guy whined about feeling slighted for having his character hidden while the spider fight is storyline content. Eventually Toby got in touch with the guy and he said that all is forgiven and they came to an understanding, but I think he still complains about the situation for attention every now and again.
Basically it's a non-issue I'm embarrassed I know this much about.

For 99.9% of playthroughs she is

it’s ok to keep track on some lolcows, user

What is all this about? What game is this, deltarune?

Isn't he currently insisting his character will be in Deltarune?

Get btfo, bitch.
He could've just done like the Glyde guy instead of bitching about it, kek.

not really. It's a sign of obsession boarding on mania. call it what it is.