"THIS GAME IS JUST LIKE STARDEW BUT- (for the 10000 time)

Everyone getting into stardew and now every game is trying to be "stardew" like. I'm starting to think we're trying to create a simulation away from this life. Does that mean we are a simulation of someone else trying to escape?

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-075958_Chrome.jpg (1768x420, 172.16K)

I don't get these second job type games at all.

And unlike Stardew Valley, you can't even marry little girls in those games.

Attached: cunnysex.png (1220x804, 349.44K)

White man's burden.

Attached: 1618299849099.webm (480x480, 1.2M)

How did someone manage to make a harvest moon clone that instantly became the face of the genre?
Nobody even knows about harvest moon anymore.

play rune factory

I always wonder if Natsume are kicking themselves in the balls for not doing what the Stardew Valley dev did; Just make a solid Harvest Moon game on PC with mod support and actively patch it with new features.

Like they spent well over two decades doing Harvest moon games until Stardew Valley basically became the face of the genre in spite of being a complete clone of it.

It's a StardewMoon game, what's the problem?
Or maybe HarvestValley game, I dunno

>make a clone
>make the clone good enough
>keep updating said clone with decent-to-good updates
meanwhile
>don't make original games anymore
>make one, but shitty
>try again, make it even worse
>try again with the spinoff series, triple up on making it worse
I wonder why...

It's the dark souls of stardew clones

call me when the headline is "stardew valley but the waifus are furry"

natsume and marvelous were too busy trying to one-up each other with shitty attempts that they didn't notice the third guy is already at the top of the mountain

Probably not, it seems that the guys even invited the Stardewvalley creator for tea or whatever they have in Japan.
Also, Stardew Valley despite the inspirations from the old Harvest Moon was so successful more because of the sandbox aspect it borrowed from Minecraft, in my opinion. The Japanese, even if they had released their game at the right time, would still be stuck in the formula that they know how to do that despite being interesting doesn't have as much appeal.

>How did someone manage to make a harvest moon clone that instantly became the face of the genre?
it has an interracial relationship, so it gets shilled by journalists

>one black guy in the whole series
>he's super smart
>white wife is kind of awful
>kind of pandering BUUUT he's raising someone else's white kid like a cuck and the only black in the game

Fair trade I will be honest, not even a black girl to marry really.

Attached: f78.jpg (720x720, 52.92K)

Holy shit you're a miserable fuck.

Isn't that game like 10 years old by now?

>one black guy in the whole series
>he's super smart
>white wife is kind of awful
I swear I always tought (as litterally anyone else) the awful one was the smartass black dude, not the wife

Yeah, it's an old retro classic you could say

>stardew
Harvest Moon.
Anyway I see the devs saying no marriage, I think you can only date which is fucking retarded and made me lose interest.
Also when I played the demo the map didn't show my where anybody was which IMO is a big mistake. It causes players to blindly run around looking for that one NPC and waste time.

Jased and true.