What went wrong with Earthworm Jim?

What went wrong with Earthworm Jim?

Attached: 5F2EE14F-EE27-49A8-9F9C-7F1C3DF5D76A.png (1161x1033, 654.13K)

Attached: D8CC09CA-AB4F-40DB-9D26-1CC820D5FFA0.png (598x262, 39.49K)

Any Forums says trans rights

We won again baby. All game dev that are actually relevant and actually work on games are leftists

>my fanfiction says this thing, take that creator!
Is this supposed to be an own?

Earthworm Jim 4 was cancelled and is now a NFT.

Isn't ALL of that vaporware because its related to Tallarico?

They didn't stop after the 1st game.

Why wouldn't an earthworm be in favor of trans rights? 41% of them end up becoming its meal.

Holy fuck can you Americans shut up for a single moment?

lol

We all become Jim's food, eventually.

>all game devs are leftists
It’s not fair bros..

I never understood the cult surrounding this game. Is it because of the art and humor?
This old western style shooter+platforming was one of the worst styles of games I had the displeasure of playing when I was a kid. The character is always too big for the screen (which by the way is chaotically moving all over the place), you have no precision during platforming, your weapons aren't effective, you're expected to collide with enemies all the time but it doesn't matter most of the time, enemies never die fast, etc.
Not surprisingly, this style is completely dead.

>never played the final boss of EWJ3 where Jim has to fight back his gender dysphoria in his head
The game was pure dogshit from start to finish so I understand why someone would have missed that

Honestly this. 2 is nowhere near as fun and 3D is some truly heinous shit.

Attached: 1619292779744.jpg (859x960, 221.84K)

NOOOOO EARTHWORM JIM WOULD HATE TRANS PEOPLE THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

BADDA BING

I like Doug, he's got artistic integrity and isn't afraid to point out obvious pandering.

It was mostly the style, the animation and sound design. Very well done. The gameplay itself was always subpar.
It's one of these games that immediately draw you in just with their optics and mystery.

Attached: 3[1].jpg (1600x1111, 348.39K)

And what "rights" would those be, exactly?

When EWJ came out it looked like a Saturday morning cartoon you could play. It was hyped up by every magazine. The games were never actually well designed. The controls are shit, the visuals make collision detection difficult, and the sprites are too big for the screen resolution.

LOL

I'm sorry master, I have to go all out just this once.

Attached: 1634672144845.jpg (750x852, 486.48K)

>Number of troons who will buy Earthworm Jim games after a literal earthworm is now ‘in support’ of their rights:

>character support x-issue
This is retarded

dear lord in heaven

Attached: cc61448222dbffdc6775c2f1323d6dd4[1].jpg (593x767, 46.48K)

>talentless hacks have to take someone else creation as a mouth piece
I thought the rightoids were supposed to be the creatively bankrupt.

Jesus it's like a horror movie

The right to get your dick chopped off without somebody telling you to kill yourself.

Reminds me of the practical effects in The Thing.

the cartoon was the best part about the franchise, it was peaks 90s early 00s kino