Do you treat others as they want to be treated?

Do you treat others as they want to be treated?

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-085018-234.png (720x696, 887.39K)

>suck my girlcock you bigot
I dont think I will

I used to. Nowadays, no. I quit being emasculated. I just follow the laws now

isnt it "as you want to be treated"?

I'm generally pleasant in person but I call everyone niggerfags online because it gets their attention.

Yes. I rape women.

So which one is the real you?

Not anymore. It’s an outdated saying. Especially if you consider pronouns to be a factor. Why would I want you to treat me as you wanted to be treated if that means you’re ok with dead naming

I might.

That is a quote from the bible, wich means it's bigoted, it's now been fixed

Attached: zoomler.png (218x296, 78.96K)

Fuck no.
You got to treat others as they treat you, and by the tenful.
So if this trannys pieces of shit just keep canceling and ruining things i like its only fair that i do the same to them.

ancient greeks and egyptians had golden rule in one form or another
I think the chinese too

This. I call people niggers because I don't mind being called a nigger back.

I don't exist, take your meds.

>bible, wich means it's bigoted
It's another christcucks pretends he's a victim episode

Attached: SJW-Christian-NPCs.png (845x800, 307.77K)

Of course you cuck sucker fucking coon, and i hope you be as offensive as Iam, you nigger

bump

You ARE a hero, right?

Attached: 1626036068621.png (567x390, 383.91K)

no? playing shooters like RS2, I'd strive to use the dirtiest, cheapest tactics to rack up kills or take objectives. I'd flank right near their spawn, hide in unfair corners, camp bushes with enemy weapons, anything to kill and not die. I knew I was ruining their fun and if they could they'd do it to me, as they did many a time.

That fat fuck has every reason to want to know everything about his next vaccination appointment. Good on him for being responsible about his health in this regard. Too bad he can't expand this to other areas such as diet and then he wouldn't have to be sacred of the coof like a little bitch in the first place, the fucking pig.

I treat people how they deserve to be treated.

I'm not religious but people of faith usually have their shit together while atheists are fucking degenerates who live hedonistic lifestyles

What the hell is this stupid, faggoty horse shit. No. If someone treats me like shit, I'll treat them like shit too.