Redpill me on vr

Redpill me on vr

Attached: 12451235124.jpg (440x545, 28.21K)

I need a red pill on vrc. How long to get it running including a 3d avatar dld from somewhere

Makes you sick. By the time you get over the sickness, the "wow" factor is gone and never comes back.

Its a waste of time, space, and money to own and use one long enough to get a return value on it. Not to mention it can fuck up your eyesight and make you physically ill if you play it for too long. They also only have 3 real games while the rest are just glorified tech demos. And one of those games are exclusive which is just retard that an all ready niche and struggling platform would even have exclusive.

t. innerearlet

the only good VR is the steam shit which takes up half your room and will 100% end up with you hitting your hand against the wall in the best case scenario
it's clunky, it works 5% of 15% of the time, but it can be fun
it's not worth the price no and the facebook one is ass

>facebook one is ass
everyone ranks the fakebook one better than the steam garbage

you can try it, come back to me when you get banned on facebook and lose all your games
that said tho it's up to you if you want a device with a microphone and a camera operated by mark and his facebook cabal
no the mic cannot be turned off

I wouldn't shell out the money for it personally but I played a bunch of it yesterday.
not with the Facebook headset but a different older one.
I only played Skyrim VR and that free google earth app.
it's all good fun and personally I didn't get motion sick, though I did once play a bit of HL Alex with that one in OPs pic and walking and turning did get a bit nauseating if you don't have snap turning and warp movement on.
this may be because google earth and Skyrim had some sort of pin hole camera effect when you run or move were as half life did not.

>when you get banned on facebook
so you are just an incel got it

I pirate my games tho

>it works 5% of 15% of the time
You can't make this shit up, this is what schizos prefer over facebook.

Your can pirate directly on he quest?

some people like it some people dont

Not directly
You sideload them from pc/phone

you couldve just said im schizo
i just dont trust facebook

>zuccshill

don't give money to facebook, if you're going to sell out, get the pico neo 3, which is the chink copy of a quest but with a better strap, where you can pirate anything in zuccs walled garden

real redpill is just to wait for nextgen because there are no good games with any justifiable fomo, and all current headsets even absolute cutting edge ones like pimax or varjo will be btfo

>just to wait for nextgen
>just wait 5 year bro
you realize that it costs 300-400 $ that is nothing

it's great if you enjoy it

>buy the brand product that promotes walled gardens!
>just help zucc so meta finally becomes profitable in 10 years!
>buy this inferior product when even a chink copy is better

>just wait 5 year bro

yes, there might be good games by then

I literally started playing Quake day one full speed with a smooth camera. Blame your shitty genes.

No fun games for it other than fucking around with people in vrchat, which has severely lost its fun.

However, using this thing in bed to watch youtube videos before falling asleep, laying back looking straight up, is literally the greatest feeling on earth. I legitimately recommend it for that alone.