Tell me about a vidya dream you've had anons

Tell me about a vidya dream you've had anons

Attached: E5ztYyxXoAUnIFL.png (901x490, 78.42K)

>you will never get this many (you)s
Feels bad man

I dreamt I was radagon a week or two ago. I was trying to fix everything, but it all fell apart no matter what I did and I died.

Here's one to get you started

Here's another!
Let it be known that Any Forums can be a charitable place when the right anons are in the thread.

I'm sending you into the games machine

fpbp

i dreamt i was in oblivion picking flowers with a qt girl. we used the oblivion map to find rare flowers. it felt so good in the moment that when i woke up i was depressed the dream was over

Ganbare user-san!

I've written down only 4 dreams that I could remember, there are so many forever forgotten ones. I wish I still had recurring dreams or continuation of my previous ones like before.

brap

Attached: c.png (66x73, 9.23K)

stop giving him (You)s

Attached: spray.png (503x265, 84.77K)

(you)'s can sense when you're desperate for them. Just bee yourself

You know how in Bully you could walk up to girls and grope them with a press of a button?
I had a dream I was doing that in Saints Row 2 to a middle eastern Ronin gang member and she kept hitting me in the face with her butt.

all you have to do is post the ms paint drawing in a summertime saga thread

let's change that

(You) will make it

Attached: 1644742559970.png (848x765, 220.62K)

I've had a dream a long time ago where I was playing Smash Ultimate and everything was the same except that there were 13 different variations of Ganondorf on the roster for some reason. There was

1. Normal Ganondorf
2. Wind Waker Ganondorf
3. Twilight Princess Ganondorf
4. Pig Ganon
5. Ganondorf but he's a woman
6. Ganondorf but he has pink skin
7. Ganondorf but he's wearing pajamas
8. Futuristic sci-fi Ganondorf
9. Ganondorf's skeleton
10. Ganondorf but he uses magic and is a Zelda clone
11. Ganondorf but he's naked
12. Phantom Ganondorf
13. And Ganondorf but he owns a motorcycle

Most of them played similar but everyone hated Pajamas Ganondorf because he inflicted a 3 second sleep upon landing his side special.

wtf is a going into games machine

Cheer up buddy

Same

here (you) go!

have some bro

The coolest dream I've ever had I was Nightstalker killing heroes, going on a massive multi-kill. Then the dream recontextualized itself, as dreams tend to do, and i was a badass demon overlord staring over the hellscape I owned.

i don't even fucking play dota. i had just played nightstalker once or twice and thought he was dope

i used to farm (You)s with picrel, even got over 300+ replies once, too bad it triggers the jannies now

Attached: 1626466815743.jpg (1136x956, 111.25K)

i use to have dreams about going into the commandos games

Have one (You) on me

It's a machine that lets you go into games. Are you retarded?

Once I dreamed about a low-poly enemy that I thought looked cool as fuck. It was a lanky knight in golden armor, almost Slenderman-like, with a war hammer as a weapon. After waking up, I felt good about myself for such a simple yet cool idea. Then it hit me for some fucking reason I had dreamed the exact Ruin Sentinels from Dark Souls 2

Attached: 6-GIw3QsM.jpg (1192x1783, 449.87K)

Never give up!

Attached: stahlhelm ack.gif (480x300, 1.94M)

The other day I dreamt that I was a kid again and falling in love with someone. And I was so excited to go see her. The dream mostly consisted of me on the way to her house. That feeling I had was insane, I completely forgot that my brain was able to produce such a pure, warm feeling. I was geniunely happy in that dream, in a way I wasn't in many years. I never had a gf and even if I would have a partner at some point in my life, it wouldn't do much for me anymore I think. But I remember now that I was once able to have such strong feelings when I was younger. Maybe this is similar to the reaction you have to heroin, idk.

The last time I had a vidya related dream was when I was so hyped for christmas and me getting the new mario kart that I actually dreamt of it.

Attached: 1643186814841.jpg (1080x607, 40.04K)

faggot

You can do it user, here’s a fish

Attached: A3FD4926-3384-4672-8A57-81852BC9A1AE.jpg (486x459, 39.16K)

I'm jealous so I'm not giving you one.

Snuck around the Chinese border at night with Raiden Mei from Honkai to get her out of China then hung out together

just get a going into games machine and tell Any Forums about it

One day I had a dream that I died in a video game

The scary thing is that when I woke up I was dead

But the scary thing about that is that I'm you and you read this and you realized you are dead

take my power, user

lmao get good

Attached: [Raughing].jpg (445x318, 52.47K)

Attached: mgspost.png (1895x265, 89.1K)

\o/