You know what, I hate it when the devs doing nothing about the toxicity in video games...

You know what, I hate it when the devs doing nothing about the toxicity in video games, especially if it's competitive games.

DOTA 2, It's a game I love dearly, I have spent at very least 5k hours on the game and I have been playing it on and off for 6-7 years. used to play it very competitively but I stopped because the game was literally too toxic and it's drained me, emotionally. my life quality is good but the game actually depressed me. and so I just said fucked it and deleted the game.

I don't like it when the games being overly sensitive and ban everyone because they said the no-no words. (for example Riot Games and Rocket League)
So that's why I love Valve games for nothing being that. but that doesn't mean that they should doing absolutely nothing when it come to toxicity. 8/10 matches are full of toxic cunts, either by your teammates or the opposite teams.

What I'm asking for is not for the game to be overly sensitive every other things and follow the same path as Valorant but it's not fun to be in a community that's so toxic. so draining and so hostile to each other.
there is nothing wrong with a little of toxicity, I know that it's fun as hell from time to time but the game should still at least do something about it when it getting out of hand. when almost every games are full with toxic cunts and every games, win or lose, it drains your energy.

>Mute button.
I use this a lot but this is not the solution. DOTA 2 have tipping system where you can tip other people in the match and it will just alert everyone in the game by showing that you tip which player. and so people use this as something to taunt other players, assuming you killed someone in game, you can just tip just to shit on their, it's like tea bagging but much more annoying.

Attached: dota-2-1638917128883.jpg (1797x1800, 500.15K)

Don't care I pick meepo mid

Just stop playing ASSFAGGOTS in 2022

Toxicity doesn't exist you twitter dwelling zoomer

>muh toxicity
Mute button. Disable help.
>tips toxic!
Grow skin

Attached: cover1.jpg (1600x900, 596.01K)

Is assfaggots a new reddit meme?

Behaviour score system is completely broken
I'm 10k and I played against a furion yesterday who teleported to our fountain as soon as the game started and dropped wards and smokes just because he didn't want to play with the Russian pudge on his team.

>hate it when the devs doing nothing about the toxicity in video games, especially if it's competitive games.

Why the fuck are faggots like this posting on Any Forums of all places.

That seems about right, some 10k bs redditor that hates all russians now because of war in ukraine lmao

Quite the opposite.
It's what Any Forums called the entire genre when LoL was brand new and threads were flooding the board which ultimately lead to the creation of /vg/ and pretty much spelled the death of this board.

But this isn't LoL. LoL is for retarded Asians. Dota 2 is for people who actually can use there frontal lobe. Calling it ass faggots is idiotic since it's actually a game where you can build what you want on whatever kind of hero you choose no matter what kind of build it is.

Sounds good, stop wasting your life on dota. You can play that much when you're a kid, but if you're wasting serious time on competitive games as an adult your priorities are fucked.

Also buck up, God help you in the real world if you're tilted by tips.

pussy faggot

You're retarded, DotA, HoN, LoL - all of them have been called ASSFAGGOTS for over a decade. Build diversity has nothing to do with the acronym.

I just wish my boy Artour would win TI this year.

>implying that this board isn't faggotry from the get go

Didn't read.
2nd best game for multiplayer custom maps.
Game good.
China will STILL be 2nd place this TI

Kill yourself or fuck off to /vg/ and talk to the discord trannies in the general if you want to talk about ASSFAGGOTS.

Hell, you fucking sound like one anyway with your crying about "toxicity"

>im not sensitive but tipping hurts my fee fees

Fuck off. tips are fun, taunts are funny. Voice lines are a laugh. It's a semi positive outlet for shitposting.

God know I've been playing this shit for a long long time, So I've seen a bit of everything. it's sad to see it not getting any better.

>Behaviour score system is completely broken
exactly. this shit doesn't work.

>Mute button.
that's dumb. it's work if you're pretty much tilting on every single things but when the whole community is like that, you just mute all of them and not communicate?
that's not really a good solution. if we're being honest here, and again, I use that shit almost every time.

Yeah that was maybe true 5+ years ago lol

i call my teammates niggers every game
u are bad and too old to play dota, just quit

>Fuck off. tips are fun, taunts are funny. Voice lines are a laugh. It's a semi positive outlet for shitposting.

and I have nothing against it. read again.

I'm not old, also already quit the game. only play it with my friends for a laugh but the game's community is still dog shit.