Is there any FromSoftware game that DOESN'T get worse in the second half?

Is there any FromSoftware game that DOESN'T get worse in the second half?

Attached: elden ring enjoyment.png (1032x860, 42.67K)

Demon's Souls, their best game.

Demon's Souls never gets good in the first place

I can't believe people unironically think Altus Plateau is the best area in the game.

This is a probkem in most games, not only fromsoft. Same with horror movies, great beginning, shit ending

I liked it. Extremely beautiful and i like the mass of humanoid enemies.

Attached: goldmask altus plateau.jpg (1400x918, 873.48K)

Attached: werr.png (1038x806, 33.33K)

Attached: 1655939103145.jpg (616x353, 81.74K)

I preordered this game back when the network test for this game was open. Sadly Elden trash was a disappointment. I will never fall for Any Forums's meme hype again

What's wrong with Elden Beast?

>*swims away*
>spams cancerous ranged moves
>repeat 10x

> instead of a half it's now one third
captcha: WH0RD

Attached: 1656104999071.jpg (600x860, 115.07K)

peaks at sulyavahn, then gets worse until DLC final bosses

People really found it hard? I feel that without Radagon it would be one of the easier bosses.

Radagon is the real final boss, EB is just a victory lap, with cool flashy but easy to avoid slow attacks.

I got 42 hours in and dropped it. played every network test, my most anticipated game for years, but sadly it's a continuation of everything I dislike in DS3
didn't include Caelid but it was mostly just lame
the bosses don't interest me, fast travel anywhere sucks, sites of grace are everywhere, music is forgettable, copy-paste shit constantly, lore and world isn't particularly interesting, nothing to do but kill enemies so it feels like an open-world Diablo
won't buy their next game after AC6 unless it's radically different, beyond tired of this shit now

Attached: 1656157820505.png (1032x860, 38.09K)

aldrich was good, lorian was good, nameless king was good, soul of cinder was good.
arguably the second part of ds3 is the best part

never played a fromsoft game before so i might be retarded, but the controls were way too janky n shit and i had no idea if the enemies were finished attacking or not, plus everything does way too much fuckin damage anyways

game is a 7/10, wrap it up boys

user you have brain damage i'm sad to say. You got bored because of your brain damage.
You should have gotten literally any ending under 30 hours.

Attached: 1650693708578.png (1032x860, 24.41K)

>went backwards in time
what happened there

Yeah Elden Ring really isn't good for people who actually want to explore every corner in one playthrough, gets repetitive very fast.

yeah but I really hate opening this fucking board and seeing 342948394893298432984329843289243983249843298243989832498 elden ring fukcing threads that make 0 sense and have no value

be glad you weren't here during the heyday, when we ACTUALLY had 20-30 pointless ER threads

Attached: elden ring thread flood2.png (871x855, 521.1K)

KF4.

It just dips hard on Farron and Carthus instead

Farum Azula

Farum Azula is absolutely atrocious. It encapsulates perfectly why From should stop making medieval fantasy games. It's so shallow and soulless.

its kino

Attached: farum azula.jpg (1280x720, 148.17K)

For me the enjoyment of Elden ring was just a downward curve starting at Limgrave. I enjoyed Limgrave even though I barely explored the Mistwood before going to Liurnia. When I got to Liurnia I didn't enjoy it very much because it's basically mostly a flat plane and you run past everything on your horse.

Then I found another Catacomb and realized it was the same thing as the one I'd been in in Limgrave. Then I went to Caria Manor and saw the boss was a reskin of the Tree Sentinel. Then I went to Altus Plateau through a tunnel fighting the same enemies I'd fought in Limgrave and made it to Altus Plateau to fight the same enemies I'd fought in Limgrave to reach the gates of Leyndell guarded by two Tree Sentinels, and went to the entrance guarded by another tree sentinel reskin. I went to the dungeon where the boss is just a Crucible Knight already fought in Limgrave but this time as a duo. I went to Caelid since I hadn't done it, went into a tunnel, and fought a Magma Wyrm I had already fought. Then I went to Redmane Castle and fought ANOTHER Crucible knight as a boss.

I think it was around this point I had lost all hope in the game. Maybe it overall has more content than DS3 but it sure as fuck doesn't feel like it.
By the time I beat Morgott I was just tired unto death of the game. Sekiro had done much of the same to me with all its recycled bosses too. I think Fromsoft games are on a very bad path. They're not putting effort in anymore.

Why did the quality drop so hard after capital?

sekiro

most game series recycle enemies even more often than fromsoftware games. if thats your issue, stop playing vidya altogether

>WHAT ABOUT OTHER GAME

Attached: truerating.png (1032x860, 37.11K)

This has the opposite issue where the first half is dogshit.

I'll be honest, I played DS1 2 3 and Sekiro.
Once I started ER and saw it was a DS clone, half my enjoyment was gone.
The underground and leyndel+sewers were cool but at that point I was growing tired of replaying the same game for the 4th time.
ER will never be more than a 5/10 for me.

Also, none of the bosses were really satisfying.

Farum Azula was a slog

Attached: ER.png (1032x860, 21.3K)

>make crumbling sky city
>dude skeletons lmao

correct. farron is okay after the first time but carthus sucks donkey dick.
also you forgot irithyll dungeon where every fucking chest is a mimic. the whole area was designed specifically to make you as miserable as possible and this seems to be valid on every playthrough.

>Crumbling ruins of ancient civilization

>Extremely beautiful

Dude, it's just grey rocks and golden trees

>incredibly boring

Yes.

Attached: altus plateau elden ring.jpg (1920x1080, 487.8K)

The game got way better as it went on.

The start, especially limgrave and caelid were just shite, felt like some cluttered zelda game. All the soul was from altus onwards.

I like the autumn theme but it had awful slowdown the first time I went through it cause small indie company can’t optimize their games.

>Radagon is the real final boss
I found radagon to be easy
I thought elden beast was annoying the first few times but then I realized you could just posture break and kill it in the opener