The Callisto Protocol thread

As divisive and contrarian as Any Forums always is, I think at least most of us can agree that this game will probably be pretty awesome, right?
I'm not even into horror games because of how easily scared I am, but even I want to play this.

Attached: capsule_616x353 (1).jpg (616x353, 61.24K)

Oh yeah, another TPS with space horror setting, and gore for us mature gamers ! A 8/10 IGN for sure, can't wait.

Nah mate, I played Dead Space once, it was cool, but it nevers needed sequels.

This and i fucking fanboy DS1, 3 and Extraction.

>Oh yeah, another TPS with space horror setting
Aside from Dead Space, what else is there that's of a high quality?

is there any "spiritual successor made by original devs" games that's actually good?

Attached: confused cooking.png (177x259, 25.45K)

I have a rather low expectations for this one. The game need a more interesting hook than simply doing the "from the makers of Dead Space" routine.

The Evil Within

Attached: oW8ShmeCKapjXbHxjHUlmqB1.jpg (1024x1024, 372.12K)

Attached: Callisto Protocol - nom nom nom.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

I have to be honest, it looks like secondary shit.

If that was a female protaganist I would have got a huge boner desu

These type of shitty horror/prey/dishonoured games genre are literally the metroidvania of our times.

Oof. That's terrible and soulless. Youve got space and scifi, why the fuck would you make everything so generic and boring?
>ohemgee its a tall guy with sharp teeth and pale skin, aaaaagggghhhh help me niggerman
Fucking spare me.

Attached: Callisto Protocol - Dead.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

AHAHAHAHAH NO

Kek more uninspired trash. Fucking lose your job shill, you absolutely suck at it, stupid dickless cunt.

Callisto Protocol looks good
Tew is fucking trash

>horse shit looks nicer than dog shit
Subjective, shill.

Attached: Callisto Protocol - Meat grinder.webm (1038x598, 2.86M)

Good as in acceptable to great? Most of them. Yes, that includes Mighty #9. Good as in commercial success? Almost none of them.

It will be mediocre. Half of what made Dead Space great was the marker lore and the absolute abominations it turned people into. As said, these are just big, pale guys. Very generic.

this desu, where's the samus mods?

None. He's either just hyperbolically ranting or including FPS into the mix.