*Makes the same game 500 fucking times*

*Makes the same game 500 fucking times*

Attached: 6330C95E-62C5-4E39-A658-89D45DA2E94F.png (696x440, 13.62K)

>buy 500 different versions of their games

Attached: 0235.jpg (633x900, 259.64K)

People keep buying it.

Koei Tecmo are publishers with several studios and franchises
They are all weeb and chinkshit but I can't see how Attack on Titan, Dynasty Warriors, Toukiden and Nioh are anything alike

Strikers, Hyrule Warriors and 3H are exactly the same game

Take that to Nintendo who okay'd musuo stuff over and over

>A soccer game, a musou game, and a strategy rpg are the same game
I remember when people tried with their bait.

I buy Atelier every year and I'll continue to do so.

Great! Another episode of
>I never played a Musou for more than 5 minutes but I think they're all the same!
My favourite!

Absolute retard

oof, must be hard being so retarded.
P5 Strikers, Hyrule Warriors and FE 3 Hopes are all musou games.
Doesn't change the fact that previous poster is retarded and they are not the same, but you are just ignorant secondary

Then why haven't they made Ninja Gaiden 4 retard

I wouldn't call Strikers a musou game.
The game is too hard for that on hard mode. You cannot just spam normal attacks and have to use elemental magic to get shit done. It's more of an action RPG.

When will they make DW10 and have it not be shit? I just want 8 but better. COME ON

And every time they try changing things up they fuck it up. I swear, the Koei side of the business is some of the most incompetent people on the planet. Shit in terms of game design, technical execution and even on business side. Where did it all go wrong? When did the company of DW5 become the company of DW9? When did the company of RTKXI become the company of RTKXIII? Why are they so fucking inept?

literally every videogame company is making the same fucking games

>RTKXI
How to get into this series? Best game to start?

Its like saying every need for speed game is the same, or every call of duty game is the same.

You havent actually played it to know the change of mechanics they made to the new installment.

Because it'd better be dead than make another disaster due to without itagaki

Attached: images (2).jpg (695x441, 31.12K)

Yeah, it's a good one. People generally recommend VII to X, too. Some of them have you play as specific officers in a sort of RPG manner rather than as a faction purely as a strategy game. XI is pure strategy like Civ, but very fun. XII and above are complete garbage

But your only option for older games is piracy, Steam does not have these games in English

I have no moral qualms with piracy, thank you for response

Do they have anything fun besides musou, nioh, doa and ninja gaiden (by fun I mean good action games)

Attached: 1642619849866.png (490x706, 152.94K)

I tried nioh 1 yesterday and it feels so fucking shit to play its unbelievable. Why the fuck do I do no damage and everything one shots me? How is this shit so popular?