I'm about to be 25

I'm about to be 25
when do I get my first gf?
when do I get to hold hands for the first time?

Attached: 1625158662460.webm (1920x1080, 755.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zYL-XylC74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You were the gf all along

Never, you missed the opportunity

If its been this long it won't happen. It has nothing to do with you being ugly or whatever stupid cope you can come up with, it has to do with you just not being fun to hang around.

well first you have to try and second you have to put up with someone who probably has nothing in common with you other than being alive.

8 more months and i will finally join my brethren on wizardchan

youtube.com/watch?v=9zYL-XylC74

I'm 22 and I've only had sex with trannies

nothing will ever happen to you if you don't make it happen
that's one of adulthood's hardest truths to come to terms with
if you want a girlfriend do something about it, put yourself in a position where you meet women, engage in conversations with them, try to get to know them as individuals
that or you can use dating apps

When you start actually wanting it. Maybe you need to start taking testosterone or something. A woman isn't going to break into your house and grab your hand. You need to go out and actually look for one. You need sex drive. DRIVE. You need to put in the effort.

How was it

>rena after 2 hour bbc withdrawl

i'm 40 and never had those things, don't get your hopes up, the universe doesn't owe you anything

wrong.

People will always blame individuals for their own problems, but alienation is built into the system that we are forced to live in.
All this personal scolding (from faggots on Any Forums no less) is rationalization to avoid having to face the structural issues with our society.

in your 30's after you've established yourself as a actual man with value. Don't listen to these fucking degens. And do your push ups.

Yep. You're such a victim. Poor you.

The french are such faggots, holy shit.

You don't have to press enter after each sentence.

im think about how even if i did where would I fit the time after waging, how the fuck do people do that?

holy fuck french sounds so disgustingly abhorrent

Attached: 1622905153676.jpg (500x500, 30.64K)

to be honest 9/10 normie couples lifes seem even worse than solitude. I hate most people and their annoying quirks and midwit conversations. I am not rich so I never be able to meet actual interesting potential partners. I am just gonna keep jerking off instead

Never, you think normal people worry about this kind of things?
They start fucking at 13 naturally, they don't make an effort.

triggered

Why do people hate french so much?

>nothing will ever happen to you if you don't make it happen
This, so much. I used to be an ugly skinnyfat weeaboo doing nothing but watching anime and masturbating in my parents basement.

Then when I turned 19 I thought that this has to fucking end.
Started bjj and lifting and got fit.
Took studying seriously.
Forced myself to all sorts of social events.
Fast-forward 15 years and I have a wife and a kid (+ one more on the way.). Own my own software company. Have an house in a fancy area. Women hit on me monthly (with kids I don’t go socializing weekly).

If I could do it, so can you, user-kun!