>nobody said anything
false
>2 updates
they didnt fix the bots only minor shit so i dont care

Make a new game, you fucking hacks.

Fixed the client disconnect reason not always displaying
Fixed sv_vote_holder_may_vote_no ConVar to work with the recent vote changes
Fixed Spy feign deaths not showing the correct class portraits
Fixed the backpack materials for the Rewired Rampage Perilous Peridots and Quarrelous Quartz community medals

why are they fixing these dumbass things instead of the bots? they cant do that or are they making fun of us

they want to show results and have not/cant fix the bots yet

fixing the bots would require shit loads of work

they had years to do a shit load of work

well valves flat structure and social hierarchy means nobody is rewarded for fixing things so nobody will fix it

I don't get this, how are they being paid in valve?
Is it just "yeah just show up 6 hours a day to just do nothing and pretend you are working om the next shit" and let's not forget like 99% of the projects in valve get canned for not being "innovative enough" literally all of their big hits were tech demos that somehow had a nice story to keep you engaged while also
being fun to play with.
So what the fuck do they even do at valve?

it is working for them so no one cares

>Is it just "yeah just show up 6 hours a day to just do nothing and pretend you are working om the next shit"
yes, unironically
if leaks are to believe anyways, they're paid bonuses by working on exciting new features, not maintenance -- so its in an employees best interest to work on csgo/dota/steam rather than tf2, which is supposedly in massive tech debt due to most of the original people working on it being gone

>find indie studio with potential hit
>buy studio
>throw HL lore into their potential hit
That's how they used to do it, after their project is done they move to staff to Steam maintenance or CS:GO / DOTA:2

The only way to get updates on games like Portal or TF2 is to complain loudly on the internet, otherwise TF2 hats are a grift by Valve employees and their friends to get their item/update in the game for some cash and DONE WORK FOR VALVE on their portfolio.

for example mike booth, who is basically the guy responsible for tf2's NPCs and a lot of l4d's AI (both using NextBot) has been gone for a while, so that's probably why we stopped getting Halloween bosses or really anything involving nextbots

But people did.
It's just not interesting or important to be talked about.
Valve once again applied another useless bondage to the open wound called "bot issue" and called it a day.

Holy shit how's this allowed?
It's literally "yeah nice game kiddo now go to the coal mines".
I can't believe most of the staff is just drawing and thinking up games that get canned if they don't include VR which i think is what they tell the public that they are working on VR games now.
Must be pretty nice to just sit there and get paid for literally just brainstorming.

Bots seemingly have problems.

Alyx, Undelords and Artifact are pretty recent Valve games :)

TF2 Classic is a blast and I have not looked back

i wanted to play one match yesterday and there were a bunch of bots, they even crashed the server

Bots arent gone so nobody cares.
Imagine thinking that a fucking hashtag would get valve to do anything lmao

The problem with that is Artifact died after Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer and employee-unfriendly practices.

it got some dumbass to log onto the twitter account so it's still something

*nothing
ftfy

Attached: 1655993791868.jpg (500x500, 39.7K)

**something
ftfy

seem a video which said that the last update actually caused a couple crashes for bots