Why is no one on Any Forums talking about this game?

youtu.be/5bKA6vRCHxs
Literally I remember Any Forums used to be a place to talk about all kinds of games even the obscure ones or the less popular ones, but no! This place had been so normified all you fucking talk about it is MUH BIG CORPIATTIONS SLURP SLURP MUH POPULAR FRANCHISES AND GAMES OVER AND OVER
SHITTING on same said franchises and companies you love YET FUCKING YET you never decided to branch out asides from talking about sonic or mario try new ips a chance its because of people like you vidya is in the state it is.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 156.59K)

And I mean seriously, Any Forums talk about the same shit reddit does

Becausw telling Any Forums to move outside their bubble is to much for them all they do is play their occasional fallout 1 and 2 and a one or two crpgs or grand strategy games from paradox.
Thats all they do and think they are not normalfags.

if this is the one vinny played, this game looks super fuckin cool and i will buy

Because youre late to the party, redditor.

Why would you want Any Forums to constantly make shitpost threads about a game?

Wow wtf cowboy and demons?
What is this doom but with cowboys?
Its gonna be shit is what it is is basically 3rd person doom eternal.

Game looks great.

Westerns were stale 50 years ago.

>still seething about doom eternal
Going to buy this game just to spite you.

Cause it's yet another midtier hack-and-slash, and there are too many of those to keep up with.

shill thread

>talking mc
it's shit

There’s been a few threads but they don’t get many replies before 404’ing, I’ve been keeping an eye on this since they announced it and now that we’re finally seeing some actual gameplay I’m pretty sure I’ll pick it up (not necessarily day one, we’ll see)
Besides that Any Forums is one of the poorer boards for genuine discussion of on-topic material, you get the odd one every few days but most of the time it’s just malign shitposting and not even the funny kind

>single player trash
Take your outdated genre back to the early 00s.

>and the shill wept

It looks much slower than Eternal though

Looks really unpolished. Melee has that awful Superman punch repeated over and over again. Places don't look like the actual Wild West, just a cowboy is Wild West.

I knew about this game couple years ago, I'm cautiously excited and will wait for several reviews before even considering it.

>Evil West
Sounds like a fitting name.

>Why is no one on Any Forums talking about this game?
Because it's made by a Evil West company called Flying Wold Hog, who is pozzed and poisoned by today's Evil West sjwlgbthiv+ propaganda.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 19-52-59 Asian Actor Mike Moh On Replacing White VA Jason Liebrecht As Lo Wang In Shadow Warrior 3 I Understand You Cannot Please Everyone.png (1257x585, 72.49K)

Looks alright. Might give it a pirate.

>I'm a moron with no taste and I will prove it to you!
Good for you.

>open the video and skip to a random part
>mc is talking to himself
Shit game.