Anno domini 2022

>anno domini 2022
>still no necromancy or lich game

Attached: 79a2b90579434f7ec49e74514e4f94f8_jpg.jpg (608x604, 182.63K)

play classic eq and make a necromancer

Pathfinder: WotR literally has both.

Dominions 5

I deleted that after one of the characters revealed she had a lesbian relationship

You can kill her wife and tell her about it, then kill her and all the mortals in the city, transforming them into undead. Pretty satisfying. It only happens in act 4 though.

Imagine being such a chud

Still waiting for the enhanced edition or whatever so it is actually playable.

AAAAARGH I WANT TO PLAY AS A NECROMANCER BUT ALL NECROMANCER GAMES ARE SHIT OR SEE "NECROMANCER" AS A DEBUFFER OR A SINGLE LOW LEVEL SHIT SKELETON SUMMON

I know. I wish I was that based

i just wanna stich up different corpse parts together to create an eldritch horror beyond imagination

is that too much to ask?

Pathfinder undead are always and exclusively super evil so that's trash

Is there any Necromancy-themed dungeon maker/base builder style game? That'd be cool.

based

How are liches not inherently evil to begin with?

Lmao retard. You can go full Ben Garrison on all those tards on any "evil" route, that game respects player's choice.

Age of Wonders 3 has pretty good necromancy mechanics for your cities and units.

Lawful Evil is the best alignment anyway, so I don't know why you consider being locked to Evil as a bad thing.

Attached: title_froggy_natasha_and_boris.png (409x495, 31.8K)

Can you kill the lesbians on a good run?

being anything other than TN is detriment

It's even explained why is that.
>Be wizard who wants unusual stuff
>Infuse yourself with amounts of negative energy sufficient to wipe out small country to transform into immortal undead thing, also doing various unspeakable procedures in process
>Geee why the fuck I feel so evil
And why would you even want to be a fucking lich if not for power, which is generally never "good" motivation.