Is this the hardest boss in Cuphead?

Is this the hardest boss in Cuphead?

Attached: E26FF5FF-CABB-4CEA-A151-F70924607DA3.jpg (1400x1050, 141.72K)

Only because of the bullet hell section and even that isn't so bad if you calm down and play cautiously

fwarg

The ghost train was hardest for me. It was difficult for me to wrap my head around the trolley mechanic. It's the only boss that made me switch off smoke bomb for the auto parry

To this day if I play the opening notes of Hilda Berg's song to my friend he gives me a thousand yard stare.

train, dragon and dice king were harder

the bee gave me the most trouble but this one was pretty hard too

>ghost train
beat that on like my 3rd try, but the dragon for some reason took me over 2 straight hours of attempts. i kept accidentally jumping while crouched and falling off the clouds

On a first playthrough? Probably.
On hard Hilda an Cala Marie are much worse, especially if you are trying to do a perfect clear.

Same. He was kicking my ass until I used the reversal shot.

I think we beat that one super fast (maybe even first try?)
well I did, player 2 died
play Touhou

The clown boss was the hardest for me, followed by the queen bee, dragon, and post-buff devil. Iron Giant and Genie were easy once I figured them out.

by far. fuck those cat missiles

just pirated this game. Is it really THAT hard?

For me it was the dragon, the last phase had too much to pay attention to

Anybody else find the plane fights way too easy?
There's so much room to move and you can't really die from falling

It's pretty fucking hard, that said people here like thinking they're better than others and will say the majority of people are lying.
They did the same for hollow knight and souls.

Note that everything in the store is a waste of your money other the dash, you only need the dash and your basic shot and first ultimate.
Everything else will likely fuck you up or you'll use it wrong, that said the homing attack helps for fast bosses you can't hit

Charge shot cheeses the entire game even after it was nerfed.

Its not obscenely hard, but its definitely one of the more difficult fights in the game. I think its just the black bombs, they really fuck up any movement pattern you got going on. People have a lot of trouble with the dragon too, but i didnt find that one nearly as problematic as the robot

They can easily miss and given how fast some enemies are, hitting them matters more as you can die before killing them.

>They can easily miss
Not with the size of that hitbox. Even the worst players are easily carried by charge shot's hitbox and damage output.

If you played any old run'n'gun then no. If you didn't then yes.