People are waking up

Too bad nothing will come of this.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-25 125540.png (748x715, 110.44K)

People needed to start playing Minecraft with CEOs, bankers and politicians years ago if they wanted to prevent this.

dont act like a sperg to not get treated like a sperg

Get fucked, nigger

ableist language
banned from all servers

How are adults still playing Minecraft in 2022 is beyond me. It's obvious that for the past few years Microsoft has been developing this game as if the main audience is 8 year olds. (Which maybe is true)

It's possible for modded servers to disable the chat reporting feature.
The report function relies on crytographically signing every chat message you send. Servers can simply erase those cryptographic signatures and refuse to pass them onto other users, rendering the report function inert.
Furthermore, you can mod the client so you never send cryptographic signatures in the first place. This will disconnect you from a vanilla server, but a modded server will still accept your client, so you can ensure that you don't accidentally send chat messages to a server that still has reporting enabled.

So for any decent server, this will not be a problem.

Attached: I happen to be an expert of this subject.gif (390x360, 312.41K)

no we need mass big brother censorship because you might do a heckin racism in a private conversation on your privately owned server

Based, since everybody already owns minecraft they'll need to ban people to keep selling the game, a very clever ruse.

t. autist.
Learn your social cues.

It's Microsoft's fault.

so they're adding barriers to entry which make already difficult servers to maintain even harder to maintain? fuck you faggot, very obvious you've never hosted before. if people need to hoop jump to play a server, they won't.

Get fucked, nigger

No wey!

Attached: 1595970667597.gif (320x246, 692.7K)

Attached: 1631085608925.png (700x234, 36.81K)

No, you fucking dumbass.
All the server needs to do is drop the cryptographic signatures. No client modifications are required. They can join as-normal.
I'm saying that clients can also optionally be modded so they never send the signatures in the first place.

Let me explain further about how the reporting feature works:
1. When you connect to a Minecraft server and send a chat message, your client also calculates a cryptographic signature of the message you sent and sends it too. This signature is unique to your Mojang/Microsoft account ID.
2. The server then relays the message you sent, along with the signature, to other users connected to the same server.
3. If another user finds your message objectionable, they can report the message, sending both it and the signature to Mojang moderators, who can determine if you are acting in a way they do not approve of, and take measures against your account.

1 can be avoided by modding the client so it never sends signatures to the server. However, vanilla servers will disconnect clients that fail to send valid signatures. 2 can be avoided by modding the server so it doesn't distribute the signatures along with the messages, regardless of if the client sends them or not. If the other users on the server don't get a copy of the cryptographic signature for your message, they cannot prove that you sent that message, and thus cannot report you.

People aren't waking up. They'll whine a bit then it'll all become the new standard and they'll accept it. Corporations just have to take a single look at americans, an entire nation armed to the teeth that lets itself be enslaved by a few richfags, to know they can get away with anything.
Nobody will do anything. People had 15 years to make a minecraft clone and move the modding community there, they won't.

based. if they woke up they'd actually try and kill the executive jew who was with this idea

Any Forums has a chat report feature. You faggots need to be controlled.

and Any Forums mods have been abusing it for ages banning you for being "raycist" against niggers and other bullshit.

you don't need to mod your client to join modded servers. have you never joined a bukkit, spigot, or fabric server before?

imagine writing all this shit and nobody reads it lol

You realize profanity is under reportable offenses right?

The "don't swear in my Cristian Minecraft server" meme has become a reality, lmao.

Reddit spacing: the post.

I want to play on the sperg servers, those're the ones with the bantz.

Get someone to read the rules to you you illiterate trumptard.

I read it faggot. Go suck a dick
I really hope they disable it on their side, instead. It's such a hassle that I really doubt that in 2 or 3 years people would still be modding their servers. They'll just go "fuck it" and leave it on. The power always goes to the powerful.

Before trying so hard to fit in you should understand what you're saying zoomie, this isn't reddit spacing. It's regular fucking spacing for someone making a post that nobody is going to read because it's way too long while not being interesting, granted it's something your generation never gets to use on twitter and tiktok so I understand your confusion.

I can't even imagine being as fucking retarded as you. You cannot even comprehend what a paragraph is. Reddit spacing happens when people insert two line breaks instead of one because Reddit fails to render a line break unless it's inserted twice. But that post has multiple single-line breaks as well as two-line breaks.
Stop wasting precious oxygen. You don't deserve it.

>a post that nobody is going to read because it's way too long while not being interesting
That's not a long post. If you think that's a long-post, you must be someone who never reads books.

subhuman filth

the only correct theory in this thread

Watching 18yo (if even) zoomers on Any Forums unironically care about being able to say nigger in fucking Minecraft in 2022 is my signal to leave this fucking board. I no longer belong here.

Attached: 1653114394208.png (1024x1021, 976.3K)

>banned
>by swearing on my own private server
Do you niggers not realise it will auto moderate on any fucking server including ones not hosted by microsoft?

You are asking the sperg capital of the vidya world to not be spergs.