Have you pre-ordered yet?

Have you pre-ordered yet?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

yes. i hope its good.

Asmongold says it's legion 2.0 but better, and legion wasn't all that bad so yeah.

Asmon also says he didn't kill his mother

and ?

Attached: 2525235235.jpg (225x225, 10.83K)

We all know that's bullshit

i don't care that you're baiting, kill yourselves anyway
the afterlife will be kinder to you than this one was

t. mad on an anime website

This is my problem how?

No

GET HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYP

Attached: 1656150218478.jpg (532x599, 94.34K)

>pre purchasing the latest skinner box for a 2004 kusoge for boomers.
Back to facebook blizzrat, over 40's should stay in their maze.

LMAO so they want the whole month free?
I would have fired this cunt if I was Mike Ybarra

I am trying to find this tweet but this whore is literally living on twitter, retweets every damn second

Am I alone when I want the god damned classes to stop being reinvented every expansion? So much stupid borrowed power and little talent things you have to base your gameplay around. "This Legendary makes your totems summon a guy that gets stronger every time your dots tick and then he explodes dealing X damage + bonus for every group member healed by your healing stream totem" fuck it. I just want to play my maxxed-out character from Pandaria doing 1m hits and actually using more than four skills per class to dps and I don't want to worry about some mediocre Diablo-legendary armor forcing me to use some bullshit skills I don't want to.

They were the worst thing about legion and they're the worst thing about Shadowlands (azerite armor in BFA was somehow even dumber). I don't want a pool of 13 legendaries per class with TWO acceptable ones. Pick the best one, make it a new skill tied to the expansion and throw the other 11 in the fucking trash.

Asmongold can say shit. Also, they do not relate at all:
>Burning legion apocalypse VS Unknown threat
>Tons of iconic characters in danger/dying VS Le random stoneman
>Deep lore stories about your class VS "Help those tuskars"
>Progresion is getting skins for your Weapon/Class haul VS Progression is new pirouetes with your dragon
>Artifact system VS No Artifact system
>Well and stablished lore VS Retcons and unknowns

Day and night. Could not think of two more different recent expansions.

>Burning legion apocalypse VS Unknown threat
>Tons of iconic characters in danger/dying VS Le random stoneman
>Deep lore stories about your class VS "Help those tuskars"
>Progresion is getting skins for your Weapon/Class haul VS Progression is new pirouetes with your dragon
>Artifact system VS No Artifact system
>Well and stablished lore VS Retcons and unknowns
Yes, dragon flight does indeed seem magnitues better, which is why he said "but better" part.

As a southern euro...the fuck is "Junetheenth" holiday?
If it´s gay month related, which i assume, republicans need to kill half of the nation

>>Burning legion apocalypse VS Unknown threat
Based, cringe legion can fuck off already. Give me something new!
>>Tons of iconic characters in danger/dying VS Le random stoneman
I'd prefer if they didn't touch "iconic characters" at all, so this is based
>>Deep lore stories about your class VS "Help those tuskars"
Lore is so shit I prefer to help tuskars, being the meg-omega-chosen-duper-sayan gets boring.
>>Progresion is getting skins for your Weapon/Class haul VS Progression is new pirouetes with your dragon
As it should be. Cosmetic rewards are not rewards. Either give me power of new ways to traverse terrain.
>>Artifact system VS No Artifact system
This is objectively a good thing
>>Well and stablished lore VS Retcons and unknowns
Again, lore is so mid (go kill this elder god #235243652 for 5 gold) that not being a chosen one for a change is preferable.

It's some libtard thing celebrating slaves being freed or some shit. Just another cringe distraction.

Only the truely retarded will be pre ordering this... after 2 absolute stinker expansions these guys need to prove they are worth investing money in again.

Not preordering at all. Waiting to see if they actually deliver on their promise of no borrowed power this time.
If they reset to a Cata/MoP template (like FFXIV is based on and the reason for its success) it might be worth checking out. But they'll fuck up in some way I reckon.

Imagine still being mazed and paying rent to fucking WoW. Pathetic.

Will she still be hot, or will Blizzard's war against midriffs continue?

Attached: Alexstrasza.PNG.png (550x596, 503.96K)

We already know the answer.

Attached: alexstrasza-dragonflight-wow-artwork.jpg (2560x1585, 1.74M)

You fucking drug addicts need to let go, you've been running on nostalgia for the last 10 years

>no more midruff
>still thighs and buttcheeks

Sidegride from WoW's old model, still a massive downgrade from HotS Mommystrasza.

Attached: T8p6DiVRau2q3HDMnvpM5T.jpg (2048x1238, 361.46K)

HOTSchads always winning. HOTS was the last labour of love they made before everyone of value left the company.

They are at best mid 30's burnouts who put all their best years into this dying mmorpg. To quit would be admit it was all wasted time and at worst they are the sort of addict they made sad documentaries about in the 2000's.

Easier to go down with the ship and believe its a unified worldwide cabal of hater trolls out to attack them specifically while consooming product and clapping at brand.

holy based

I haven't played since midway through Legion, I've got the WoW itch again but modern WoW looks so fucking bad.
Thinking of just waiting until Wrath Classic launches so I can try that on the 'fresh' servers.

No, and I won't ever play anything other than a private server

No and I don't respect anyone who did.

she's white why would she celebrate a black holiday

>falling for the "bros...home..." meme
>again
how many times to you need a revisit to the misery prison?

Obviously not, though it looks like the best expansion in a while. I might check it out when it's out, depending on how it looks.

she just wanted a day off