DUDE

DUDE
Fire Emblem Three Hopes bread (fe3h). Get the fuck in here senpais

Also, I made a cheat table, for those of you playing on Ryujinx. Just adds a few QoL features so you don't have to dick around blindly over maxing bonds and grinding and shit: opencheattables.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1839

Attached: bernie_smoke_weed_fe3h.jpg (4240x2475, 888.92K)

bumperino

Shez is so great bros.

holy fuck yes. I thought I was okay with silent protagonists, but Trails fucking destroyed that for me, and FE3Hopes is the nail in the coffin. Holy fuck, god bless Bamco. They literally saved Breath of the Wild by giving it an actual story, and the saved Three Houses by giving it an actual protagonist with a personality.

Attached: 1647704673084.png (500x411, 242K)

They managed to give Byleth a personality in this one too, everything with Byleth and Jeralt is fantastic.

God bless Bamco desu. Literally saving nintendo.

Thanks,those were useful to have

>a pot that makes people like you
Is she a plant of some kind?

>take the sexiest man alive
>make him even sexier
how in the fuck did they do it, Any Forumsros?

Attached: best_boy_hubert.png (965x1081, 1.09M)

btw, does hubert voice any other jrpg characters? I feel like I might recognize his voice somehow...

Attached: sexy_goth_bf.png (2262x1084, 2.85M)

the dub actor is Akechi from persona 5, dunno much about the JP actor

I was talking about the dub actor, and YES. THAT'S IT. I totally see it. Although fuck, now the voice is somewhat ruined for me ;-;. I'll have to force myself not to think Akechi whenever I listen to hubert.

Attached: hooboy.png (436x538, 436.09K)

Is there any reason to convert units to your side?
I'm not even using half of my original units properly...
And how many strategies should I use before battle?

Also, holy fug. I just realized. If you made Hubert the main "villain" of a game, it would almost literally be Giliath Osborne from Cold Steel.

Attached: Giliath_Osborne_Trails_Cold_Steel.png (1309x3446, 2.91M)

>bamco
huh?

>Sylvain support
>says he wants to not do work and flirt with women
>if it was Byleth, he would have just given a disapproving state
>Shez tells Sylvain they can continue this conversation with Ingrid, and Sylvain begs Shez not to

goddamit, I'm drunk. I'm sorry, I meant Koei Techmo ;-;. Thanks for calling out my retardation desu.

Attached: mitsudomoe_catfood.gif (405x360, 760.72K)

How did you make a cheat table?

Two questions.
>What's the difference between opencheattables and fearlessrevolution?
I usually visit and use the latter.
>Aren't actual cheat codes that you inject through the emulator a better solution because cheat table's features will most likely get broken with future emulator updates?
Also thank you for your work!

Attached: 1650562667839.jpg (850x665, 97.91K)

You did apologize to the cute girl did you not?

Attached: ncgqds5hsqk31.jpg (645x910, 89.7K)

>Rhea is RACIST and perpetuates racism against the Almyrans
>whoops, I restarted the war with Sreng, tee hee, they have fair skin anyway so it doesn't count

Wasted literally 6 hours on Cheat Engine trying to make shit work @.@. Hope it helps you guys out for Quality of Life features and reducing the shitty grinding (for support levels and shit).

Attached: 1601813150094.gif (728x728, 336.19K)

You probably missed my questions

Girls are always cute when they are almost retarded.

YEAH! Fantastic question. I also always visited fearlessrevolution. I even posted like 5 different cheat tables there. It was great. But in the last half a year or so, they've completely jew-ed the FUCK out. Now, they require you to download their own (((software))) (aka malware) to get access to their cheats. Even worse, you have to pay a fee for their "premium". And they've taken all the best cheat-table makers and pimped them out so that they only offer their cheats on their shitty paid-for service.

Open Cheat Tables (I'm assuming) is a response to that shit, and doesn't stand for that paid jew-ass shit. All the cheat tables are open and free and anyone can download and use. From now on, I literally am only going to post my shit there, and I hope everyone does the same, and I hope the cheat-table-makers that pimped themselves out feel like niggers (even though I'm grateful for all the great cheat tables they made back in the day).

Anyways, spread the good word. To everyone you know. Open Cheat Tables is the new place to be at. It works perfectly just like fearless used to, except with 100% less shit.

>Aren't actual cheat codes that you inject through the emulator a better solution because cheat table's features will most likely get broken with future emulator updates?
That's prolly 100% the case. Unfortunately, I only know how to develop cheats for Cheat Engine, so that's what I do. I make cheats for myself, and because it requires almost no effort, I post them for the world to use, hoping that it helps. Luckily, it helps a lot for lots of people.

Cheers, and stay cute

Attached: 1637110003817.png (634x608, 215.38K)

Which ver of ryujinx do I need to make this work?

TFW no bernie GF why even live

Attached: FETH_Bernadetta.png (648x1105, 582.19K)

The latest version. Though the last 3-ish versions have been working perfectly for me. That being said, if some of the cheats break, I'm sorry. It's my personal cheat table that hasn't extensively been tested. I'll update the cheats as I continue on and if they end up breaking for me.