I don't get. So was Tie-dus born 1.000 years ago or 10 years ago?

I don't get. So was Tie-dus born 1.000 years ago or 10 years ago?
If he was born 1.000 years ago, how could Jecht be his father since he wasn't a dream like Tied-dus, and his life began after Tie-dus was born? wtf?
>Tie-dus is just a dream, he doesn't exist
Then how the f is Jecht, a supposedely real person, his father? Is he a dream too, along with Auron?
Am I missing something? I can't connect the lines!

Attached: 2e99db3beb0094229602e4a73b81fefe.jpg (916x720, 60.4K)

Jecht was also a dream of the Fayth. Tidus was definitely not born 1000 years ago. Auron was not a dream of the Fayth.

They're dreams of the fayth you obnoxious faggot, fuck why do you even bother typing like a guy who clearly got bullied in high school when you aren't enough of a nerd to actually pay attention in fucking class

>2022
>in-game graphics still don't look like FFX's CGI cutscenes

FFX had amazing CGI really

It's crystals ain't got to explain shit

It's explained. OP is just retarded.

fuck you OP i'm going to keep on calling him Tee-dis.

Grid system is shit

Tidus was born 16-17 years ago. Dream Zanarkand is built off the dreams of the Fayth. Yu Yevon turned everyone to soup 1000 years prior, and created Dream Zanarkand off their wishes. Sin is more or less the protector and the idea of getting everyone to be pissed off at Machina is so that nobody could reach Dream Zanarkand (which in reality isn't too far off from Baaj Temple-- where Tidus first washes up)
Jecht is not a real person. He is also a dream, the Fayth dreamed of a society, so that's why the people in Dream-Zanarkand can reproduce. Auron is an unsent, but this gives him the ability to get to Dream Zanarkand because he's basically made of pyreflies.

All of this shit is explained in the game.

Ah ok, I get it. I'm ESL so I didn't understand clearly when I first played it. Thanks.

Attached: 1639733498410.jpg (720x720, 38.03K)

1.000 = 1

Don't go into the sequel, you have been warned

Substitute the word dream for magic and things can make more sense. The word dream makes it sound like Zanarkand and the people are fake.

The fayth dreamed (created with magic) Zanarkand and the people there in the modern time. It's like they are imagine what the city would be like if it was never destroyed, so it physically exists in the world and actually progresses through time.

Tidus and Jecht are just people from this place. But if the fayth "wake up" (stop casting magic) it dissipates.

It's actually not very complicated.

>retard creates Sin
>can't control it because Sin is alpha bugged summon
>sin kills everything
>retard dies and becomes a loony troon jew ghost
>convinces the goyim to keep killing themselves to be repeat the cycle

The sequel's only sin was having multiple endings.

If the devs had the balls to make the sad ending the canon ending, and also the only ending in the game, X-2 would actually be insanely based.

Op here
Unsent? Nigga aint no parcel nigga

This was intended to reply to

i was born about 10000 years ago
aint nothing in this world that i dont know

Headcanon

What comes after abortions and trannies?

>1.000 years ago
If there's nothing after the decimal, you can just drop the 0s friend. 1.000000=1 :)

>sequel
why did they make it bros?
FF X ended so perfectly.
Screw you, you're not me.

Attached: 317431.jpg (640x416, 72.96K)

The Fuck? Where's this "Dream Zanarkand" exists in Spira coming from? It was a completely different dimension that SIN could access.

You could of just said you were too dumb to understand the plot to a kids game.

It's just so far off in the ocean nobody could find it. Not that hard to imagine, there's a single air ship in the world and they still used primitive boats.

because Yuna was loved by millions, early internet loved her

It's a good thing they made it. Quite literally the best combat system SQUEENIX has ever made.

Also, like I said, the game would be kino if the sad ending was the only one. Why? Because it would only reaffirm the ending of the first game. It would take balls for the devs to have all of this lead-up to maybe somehow having a happy ending only to have to be taught a tough lesson - things don't always work out. In the sad ending, she sees the vision of Tidus who isn't really there, and has to say a final goodbye and move on.

God it would be fucking kino

Don't buy it. No physical evidence of within the game besides the Zanarkand Ruins to the north. Sin is shown to be capable of teleporting people through water like he did from Zanakarkand to Baaj, from the mid ocean to Besaid, and from Macalania Temple to Bikanel island when the party was standing on SIN's head.