Are there any games where the least likely character ends up being a villain?

Are there any games where the least likely character ends up being a villain?

Attached: nightdive studios.png (1200x1200, 29.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/bladerunner1997forwindows10x64usingscummvmv2.1.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

goddammit what happened now

Their Bladerunner remaster is awful apparently.

>UHHHHHH BUH BIDYA GAEMS WHERE (X)??????
Just say what you want to say

Basically the previous edition of Blade Runner on GOG was reverse engineered by ScummVM. Now it's no longer possible to buy that edition of the game without giving Nightdive money, as the ScummVM is now a free addition that comes with the "enhanced" edition. So since Nightdive is giving no royalties to the ScummVM dev, they're essentially profiting off of his work.

Attached: nightdive.png (1074x1194, 571.95K)

shit, so GoG and Nightdive are both going down the evil route slowly, a sad day indeed.

Classy.

Attached: tfw meganoids nearby.png (700x548, 40.28K)

archive.org/details/bladerunner1997forwindows10x64usingscummvmv2.1.0

They've fucked up a few times before, just give them shit and they'll get around to fixing it.

Yes, but steam version now comes with the GOG version, GOG version with restored content and the Enhanced which they will patch (how much patches will unfuck textures, who knows).

At the moment, what you get on steam is the same you get on GOG so its a non issue.

I think the main issue is that you can't (legally) get the ScummVM version anymore without giving Nightdive money.

>I banned you so, so what
>Complain somewhere no one else can see where we'll ignore you even easier

kek that's basically the idea. the tranny community manager even doubled down on it.

Attached: nightdive2.png (558x1338, 97.3K)

j christ

They've had a long history of just buying IP rights to whatever has the most fan support and just selling their collective work directly.

pulling out the "Small indie studio" card for that, what a load of shit.

is it a good idea to buy on Steam to have all your games in one place

This and how they censored SiN on Gog convinced me not buy abything from them ever again

Why the fuck is that Honey Pockets person being an ass towards Thomas?

Alright, I was thinking about buying Powerslave/Exhumed remaster but seeing this I reconsider my choice. Fuck you Nightdive, rutracker it is.

Attached: blackbeard.jpg (194x259, 14.17K)

>"we do our best with love too"
>apparently that means releasing a "remaster" that has bugs that were never there before and just slapping on a blurring filter on top of everything that straight up removes intended detail like rain drops and smog
lol, lmao even.