Scariest video game moments?

Scariest video game moments?

Attached: 28893dec625df1230e0c7b7cf904a79c_4c7e8089_1280.jpg (828x999, 150.15K)

I look exactly like that!

Is this the bitch that used to be mad hot as a teen?

Attached: arkham_asylum_glitch.png (840x455, 567.04K)

That bitch b Pennywise

>this is who calls you incel on internet

Attached: uv9orea48a791.jpg (960x731, 86.83K)

At this point, can you blame the doctors?

This didn't scare me at all.
Because people didn't shut the fuck up about it online.

Average Norwegian

pokemon creatures?

Yes, because both should be fired.

Incels should have their testicles snipped

Attached: 1647666112239.webm (406x540, 2.21M)

beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice

>moves your controller
>reads your memory card
>shut downs your TV
>predict your moves
He was the early manifestation of today's government lmao

Attached: 1656148694993.jpg (400x300, 18.47K)

Why? Clowns are supposed to be funny.

OP has no intention of discussing videogames
You can safely notify the janitors about this thread as it is offtopic, participating/instigating a flamewar, extremely low quality.

Attached: 1.png (600x700, 34.35K)

>Jannies are now officially deleting actual on-topic threads that are actually about video games

lmao rofl
Any Forums is done

Attached: Pussy.jpg (800x545, 166.82K)

>Dumbass is still wearing a mask lmaooo
Probably what the docs where thinking

>another shitty /vpol/ thread

Attached: 1655613846649.jpg (1400x1400, 218.79K)

i think you accidentally saged my thread, silly user
so i will bump it myself
that was a very silly thing to do, i advise against it next time :)

If anyone disturbs a ward they are walking through, they are banned. If they cause stress in a patient, and that patient complains, they are gone. Most hospitals have no shortage of medical students. Unless they are a surgeon, they are expendable.

>i was bitching about men because i'm post wall and the simps were sucking my clit but one man called be a bitch for generalizing, the sky is literally falling
Lol, lmao even. Female fragility is really something.

Not really scary, but this area sticks with me.

Attached: sntrm2011112419073336.png (500x375, 306.8K)

And that's why they'll keep seeing vidya butts and other trash over and over again until they step down or suicide

The wall doesn't exist.
Truth is, men age 10x worse than women - it's women that age like wine.
Even at 50, women will still be able to score younger men (See milf, cougar, teacher/student phenomenon), while men will have no sexual market value left.
And these days with stress level and poor dieting through the roof due to wageslaving and insane work hours the average male is hitting the wall rapidly.
Most white men are disgustingly ugly and expired within their mid 20's.

You've all been conditioned to cope and think that looking old and wrinkly is attractive as a male but it's far the truth.
If you were to see the guy on the left in a restaurant lounge you'd register him in your mind as a young stud who is out with some buddies living his life and getting laid.
Now you see the guy on the right out in a trendy restaurant you'd see a old loser who is past his prime and coping about it, refusing to admit it.
All girls are gonna take the left home for hot passionate sex.

The best an old man can be is an ATM to a younger women, this is the only reason older gents can get any pussy, cause they are paying for it.
Meanwhile an older women will still have love made to her because of who she is and that men truly lust for her.
And regardless, a women will ALWAYS choose young, rockhard, virile, athletic, energetic cock instead of an older loser.
Younger men are known for fucking like jackrabbits and having high energy. Even if you get younger pussy that girl will ALWAYS prefer and crave a younger man in reality.
Once you hit 27+ you're seen as a loser if you're still single and engaging in hookup culture like a degenerate, and girls see that.

Its all incel/MGTOW cope. An old women still has tons of power while an old man is a disgusting old loser who has to pay for pussy.

Attached: 16310241870635.png (479x811, 554.75K)

Mucho texto, mucho copeo, no reado

Is that a new copypasta?

Imagine taking sex and relationship advice from someone on Any Forums lol

This is what being terminally online does to you.
And being terminally online also makes you typre retarded walls of text like this.

Why do you people even listen to twitter whores? Why do you care? It certainly doesn't make you happy.

Uhh yeah not about to actually read any of that

I'd rather have clowns like this publicly executed.
That would make more sense.

Scoring and being of any benefit aren't the same thing. I've got plenty of old t-shirts to fuck.

kek

>Look funny
>Get laughed at
>Somehow it's the doctor's fault you look so funny
Can't help what you find funny user, and this clown looks fucking hilarious. I'd have laughed too

Attached: mv.jpg (1280x720, 36.25K)