Three hopes fire emblem

Actually, she makes a very good point
As expected from tellius fan

Attached: 1656047671442.jpg (1080x780, 287.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lottery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is his endgame?

Attached: 1627362617310.png (755x201, 190.12K)

Gay people have less free time?

>queer """woman"""

Attached: 1638957091151.jpg (1500x500, 94.93K)

why's this franchise such a queer magnet?
It's just your typical SRPG

>she

Why must the west always bring politics into videogames?

Characters have enough of no-personality for them to insert their insecurities and headcanons into them. Also shipping shit especially post-Awakening.

PoR was first time some of this people played fire emblem. So can't be helped

Dimitri's routes never fail in triggering Edeltrannies.
>noooo you CAN'T punish this retarded warmonger who started a war in seven different timelines

>why's this franchise such a queer magnet?
Maybe it's all the gay and dyke romance options?

I stopped 3H when Byleth woke up, but now I want to play 3 hopes then continue 3 houses after that because I'm a musoufag.

Would this ruin 3 houses for me? I don't really care about big twists or whatever, church is always evil in japanese games anyway

>last thread deleted
>about to ask why
>get warned

WTF IS THIS?! IS THIS REALLY A RULE OR A JANNY ACTING UP AGAIN

Attached: nogenerals.png (812x440, 90.06K)

>Limited time before things get dangerous
Are lesbians bombs or something?

3 hopes somehow doesn't spoil much from 3 houses and the routes actually feel different enough between games.

Step 1: Take advantage of the chaos being raised by another country declaring war by making grabs for power in your own

Step 2: Also declare war against the church because they're in your way of power

Step 3: Sabotage your ally and provoke a race war on the other side to weaken them both

Step 4: Destroy the church and cement your country as the most powerful of the trifecta of the remaining forces

Step 5: Both countries get pissed at you and have reasons to declare war against you

Step 6: ???

>she
Trannies have less time. They have to set aside at least a few hours evert day to shove things into their gaping wound so it doesnt close up and heal.
A few hours where they sit there and do nothing. This is why a lot of trannies play video games, gives them something to do while they dilate, and this is why a lot of them prefer the Switch since its portable.

Why do these people care so much about video games? Like do they seriously not have a life outside of video games?

Nice, thanks user!
Just saw the intro, "self insert" MC sounds fun compared to the boring one from FEW, is the story really that bad?

Depends on the route, if you haven't played the original, blue lions is a safe bet.

3 Hopes Claude is so retarded that he makes Conquest Corrin look more reasonable.

Please understand that talking about a newly released video game on a video game board is bad. Any Forums is for vidya butts and SpyxSpy threads only

It's "passable" if you don't care for character assassination, which considering you didn't play the rest of 3H shouldn't really matter to you.

I havent played beyond the tutorial, but just the intro movie spoils a few stuff, cant imagine how much more the rest of the game does.

What exactly DOES he want?

Fire emblem doesn't pass the nintendo IP series bar so its still subject to jannie rules

Attached: f7a4f27b65c95b090e80cb0c0ec436c4.jpg (900x1200, 123.41K)

Just beat Azure Gleam, the credits theme is f**king AMAZING oh my god

>fall to Edeltard-tier retarded
>Edelgard comes out looking out more reasonable if fucking incompetent
To think this was the original plan for his character and edelgard is actually not the biggest idiot.

The power's getting to his head.

Weaken adesdtria and the church super hard so no one can threaten the federation as he gets more power.
The reasons aren't THAT bad except his hateboner for rhea is idiotic.

It never gets into explaining the slither and the stuff covered in SS or VW.

Well, I have an idea of what he needs then.

Attached: __byleth_byleth_claude_von_riegan_and_enlightened_byleth_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_zhihaiwusheng__63aceba9a860bba7ff8b2de8d3cb2f9f.jpg (2048x1273, 492.21K)

>f**king
Go back to your shithole you fucking underage faggot

They're disgusting trannys who no one wants be around in person so they live out their lesbian fantasys of being a cute girl people actually like being around in anime games.

Haven't been paying much attention to Three Hopes, but from what I've heard the writing has regressed back to Fates-tier.

This true? Don't really care about the story that much since this is a musou, but it would be a bit of a shame to see the characters I liked in 3H get raped by shitty writing.

His anti-church stance would be slightly more understandable if it was plainly obvious that it's more of a means to an end; if there's no church and he manages maneuver the Federation into a position of power over the other two countries, there would be very little that would be able to oppose him.

Unfortunately, it seems like he drank the retard juice and actually believes it.

why are we getting so many tourists now and not when the leaks first dropped

Don't pick Claude's route

MOST characters don't suffer much.
It's mostly Claude, also edelgard managing to make her 3 houses self look even more retarded while being incredibly retarded herself.

It's ok,TH always had shit writing

Should've posted a Smash thread

Attached: 1621499334388.jpg (1080x1489, 366.71K)

In theory it would make sense, considering that he wasn't at the monastery long enough to get a feel for how the church actually operates, and may not have even had a chance to meet Cyril or Shamir, but the way they did it is stupid and they basically took away his curiosity and almost obsessive desire to learn about Fodlan and the people in it.

Attention citizens of New Almyra I have enacted a lottery and every month one person will be randomly selected from each town to be personally killed by me because I want to see what happens. It's nothing personal I just really need to know.

Attached: claude wink.jpg (1280x720, 58.65K)

Only the lords were noticeably hit by it.
Dimitri notsomuch compared to the other two.
Rhea's writing makes her much more sympathetic and she was fucked sideways and backwards by everyone.
The non-lords apparently have some better writing.
Frog is there for like 1 minute unless you actively try to recruit her.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lottery
Ah lads, not again.

good old xiv days

3 Houses was always shit.
I can't take a story with comically evil looking villains seriously

Lesbians don't want to have sex with her, so why even care?

Thales looks kind of hot in an silver-fox eccentric way.

>I can't take a story with comically evil looking villains seriously
So you've never taken any FE seriously?

Read better user, she's saying that situations get dangerous quickly for gay women. She's making a joke saying that someone who likes that route is dangerous, probably because she didn't like it or something.

3HRT was always shit, only trannies like them unironically, most of us here just to laugh at them

Rhea is tied down and raped by a thousand people then beheaded. The same thing happens to Flaynn while Seteth is forced to watch.

yeah

I don't think she's joking.