What can you tell me about this new game?

What can you tell me about this new game?

Attached: 8793860a190cf52451f1e09943acc9df.png (396x500, 318.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bt8tifIZxfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good concept wasted into dating sim to micic persona

HEY BRO WE ARE THE COOL GUYS
>VIRGIN LOOSERS WHO SOCIETY HATES?
NO NO NO ONLY US CAN REVOLT AGAINST THE SYSTEM

lmao

Successful people don't become rebels. What's the problem?

this is the point

In Matrix the character who revolt against the system where scum of the society

but in this game are just """perfect""" guys and all the rebel theme are just fucked up

Thanks. I'll still try to play, hope it has some easygoing atmosphere and funky music.

>good game making juice runs out after just two games

Attached: Persona-1-2-Duology-Cover.jpg (713x375, 56.04K)

is just a persona with trails gamepaly
just do not except Matrix noir and themes

Caligila effect started at 3

No, I won't expect anything "epic". Just need something brighter after RE remakes.

is this shit on steam yet? I really liked the first game even if it was a bit of wasted potential by virtue of being vita shovelware

Does it actually have dating, otherwise won't bother buying

>it is
huh, interesting. This should be a good 100 hours
also wtf is all that dlc?

a sentient vocaloid creates a VR land and traps losers and fuck ups souls in it in an attempt to make them happy by giving them the lives they want. it is a flawed system as the vocaloid is an imperfect being and sometimes essentially traps people in their own personal hells. normally the people within this virtual reality have forgotten their real lives but you play as a group of people who have remembered and want to get out. this is the basic plot skeleton of caligula 1 and 2 but both have pretty different plots beside that.

Attached: FCd_cDDVgAAjaf1.jpg large.jpg (1026x663, 120.25K)

no it doesn't

Think of Persona, where all the students personally want nothing to do with you, so the best you can get out of them is a couple sentences and requests.

>Dating
Hoo boy!

Hello NPC 400, I would like to fulfill your request for an eraser.
Here is your eraser.
*Gained social points*

If this were a school project, the teacher would ask them to go back and remake it.

First one was totally unpolished and had a really low budget, but it was surprisingly good. You could even be a double agent and work for the "villains", wish more jRPGS did this. Gameplay was meh, but the music was pretty decent.
I don't know about the second one. Looks like soulless cashgrab trash.

Attached: file.png (512x1024, 367.46K)

ENTER the greatest video game character of all time. BLUFFMAN.
youtu.be/Bt8tifIZxfQ

Attached: Bluffman.png (466x870, 84.34K)

Is this game good?

2 is good and everything a sequel should be. more polished and more budget. the story is a really great parallel to the original too with its own twists and turns.

Attached: TX_Chara15_4.png (538x535, 193.97K)

>Gameplay was meh
dont agree with this. in the first game it was really fun to mix things up and use teammates to set combos and launches up for each other, I quite liked the variation in the four niggas in a row format

I started and after watching a very long intro combat started. Animations are horrible, everything looks retarded and music is no good.

There's literally no dating aspects at all and all of the main characters are actually virgin losers in some way or another.

Attached: caligula effect 2.png (2000x1414, 3.33M)

If you can handle some jank then yes, 1 is janky as fuck but has a lot of soul and 2 is where they actually got a budget so it's actually fun

both games have great characters and music, the plots themselves are a little lackluster but the main focus is the characters.

Attached: caligula protagonists.png (466x870, 91.96K)

I will continue to play a little bit more for her. Nice design.

Attached: TheCaligulaEffect2-Win64-Shipping_2022_06_25_12_38_07_627.png (2560x1440, 3.3M)

If theres no dating, then whats the point? How can you even call it a Persona clone? Thats the most important ingredient

Overdesigned.

You'd better tell me more about that forehead.

Attached: Clipboard Image.jpg (603x691, 218.56K)

it's a persona clone of the two persona games that don't exist