Interactive movies

Name ONE (1) reason why this type of games is bad

Attached: QuanticDreamGames.jpg (1200x675, 128.61K)

They aren't, i like them. I never really got the hate

multiple endings

they are fine

say what you will about heavy rain but me and my old best friend had the time of our lives playing that shit until 3am, laughing our ass off the entire time. Haven't heard from him in 7 years now.

L>games

Connor and Hank are the only two good characters put in a David Cage "game"

because they're usually not as interactive as they should be
I mean not even gameplay, but an actual impact of your choices on the story

Detroit is exception though

>Name ONE (1) reason why this type of games is bad
the choices hardly ever matter. the only narrative game i kinda liked was the council.

KNEEL

Attached: clem_and_lee.jpg (1200x800, 97.48K)

>Games
But they aren't real games

only the 1st season was good and even then a lot of choices were railroaded.
all the other seasons sucked

S2 was kino

Cage is only capable of writing two good character archetypes and that's the autistic detective and their partner or rival with an opposing personality.

The Council was great. What really brought it together is how the story just goes off the rails in episode 4.

S2 was fucking lame. All of the characters were utterly unlikeable except for Kenny, the writing wasn't as sharp as the first season, I didn't like it at all.

Because they dont fit any definition of video games.

I'm really enjoying the Dark Picture games. Got the 1st from Humble Bundle, bought the 2 later one intimidate after. Can't wait for the season finale.

S2 sucks because it went through a shit amount of rewrites and it all leads to the same boring conclusion.

lee was the key to walking dead's sucess.

And what are these 'objective' definitions of yours? What makes them more 'true' than other definitions? And who are the authoritative figures who decided on these definitions, and what makes their subjective ideas of what a video game is so truthful to you?

Japanese ones are great, the west just makes generic shit for moviefags, at that point just watch a movie.