Why did Battlerite die?

Why did Battlerite die?

Attached: battlerite deer butt.jpg (1200x789, 107.3K)

The fuck is battlerite

i miss Freya

Attached: alex-heath-freyafinish.jpg (1920x3006, 614.93K)

devs went full fucking autism mode and chased the battle royale trend instead of working on the fucking game I loved god dammit stunlock why the fuck did you let it die

Attached: arrowtothemouth.jpg (1200x675, 117.48K)

she was my main

Attached: pain.jpg (2000x1567, 318.41K)

They misinterpreted the reasons behind the genre's success. Players like to farm, get fed and then stomp on weak enemies to feel good about themselves. Instead they end up getting outskilled by a frog with a single hit point, even with his team dead.

They did that BECAUSE the game was dying, the writing was on the walls at that point
The gameplay was too repetitive to hold onto casual fucks and br was their attempt to rectify that

EXACTLT!

>make moba but remove the dramatic push and shove to reach the enemy base first

No matter what devs and players claim, they must pander to the casuals in some way. A game that requires you to actually get good, without pandering to the casuals will always eventually sink.

wasnt this the same studio that made bloodrite or whatever it was called

Because for no reason other than they are retarded they decided a BR is the thing to do with their assets instead of balancing the game and after they fucked up they had to sell their company to stay afloat to tencent.

Tencent whipped them into putting out a vampire game that was a "fun" fotm game but they already lost the bulk of it's audience because they are sitting around on their hands to see if they want to compete with RUST of all games instead of making more bosses.

Attached: 1653825644248.gif (688x720, 2.61M)

It was basically wow arena but fun and not stuck in an mmo

>make moba but add army units and base building

They literally pulled their small staff from working on battlerite to their retarded project which led to losing the small and loyal playerbase as well as time and money spent to make the BR standalone game (it wasn't even a new mode holy shit)

Because the amount of people who will tolerate the genre's obsession with fuckawful padded sumo fights for more than a week or two is tiny. Seriously, nobody who isn't the worst kind of MMO PvP fag likes that shit.

there were literally tens of thousands of rabid fans for this game.
Devs just kept fucking up EVERYTHING for 3 years until there is nothing left of the game.
It was painful

Attached: blosice.jpg (388x726, 62.23K)

>There were tens
There, fixed it for you, nobody played this shit lmao

bloodline champions

kys

Attached: 11asd11dd1.jpg (1384x6008, 2.16M)

you've seethed all thread about the game but it had high numbers. no amount of crying on your end will change what it had.

Yeah, this game

I miss this game it was fun. I miss the Samus/Destiny chick.

First time commenting, i remmeber when the game first came out, the only reason people cared was either because their streamer was paid to play it, or because people were coomer posting, the game over all was worthless, made by dog shit devs, jsut to move onto another shitty game thatll die in a month

no it's not lmao you're like 4 post here. fuck off retard.

futa blossom

The devs from Stunlock Studios did an interview on Allcraft, it's on Rich Campbell's YouTube channel. Haven't watched it all yet, just a few mins in, but they do talk about how they got started. Not sure if they go into Battlerite in a lot of detail.

Gee Battlerite! Why does your mom let you have two Thorns?

you don't need details or interview to see how they had the worst management in the existence, fuck shitlock stupidos.

Attached: astronomer3.jpg (348x369, 41.48K)