Why do AAA games REFUSE to make attractive black people? why is it always the ugliest niggas they can make...

why do AAA games REFUSE to make attractive black people? why is it always the ugliest niggas they can make? is there some kind of racist agenda behind this?

Attached: black.png (1054x649, 924.46K)

Did you ever think that maybe blacks are just fucking ugly?

They might just suck at modelling. There are enough ugly characters of any race that I wouldn't be surprised
Africa has high genetic diversity. Statistically there is no way all black people are ugly unless all other people are too

What are you talking about? That's a pretty dashing guy

What the hell are you on? She's fucking delicious, maybe you're the one who looks at niggers as ugly ass chimps who throw shit around with their bare hands and rape each others.
Jeez.

most people working on AAA are white faggot liberals. i promise to you user to make the most sexy black woman in my game.
only 1% of 3D artists have talent. the rest are untalented npcs. the shitty pixar style is everywhere they can't think for themselves.

They can't bring themselves to release BGE2 because the accidentally made the black girl a QT.

Attached: file.png (536x536, 562.6K)

>i promise to you user to make the most sexy black woman in my game.
thank you king

Its a Bethesda issue. None of their human models look good.

Attached: 1379025032382.jpg (982x749, 122.47K)

>most people working on AAA are white faggot liberals. i promise to you user to make the most sexy black woman in my game.

Tell us more

Its a combination of pozzed agenda shit AAA studios do to appeal to the woke crowd.
>1: Woke faggots want more strong womyn in games.
>2: Woke faggots want womyn to not be beautiful because they think that objectifies them.
>3: Woke faggots want more POC in games.
If a AAA studio is pozzed enough to do one of these things, it means they're pozzed enough to do all three which means we have AAA studios filling their games with ugly black womyn because its what faggots on twitter say they want.

Attached: 1626642516081.png (8881x4992, 1.71M)

this isn't the case for bethesda
bethesda just has ugly characters across the board

I used to get somewhat annoyed in the past when people said Any Forums is a hivemind but then you have 80% of the "people" who type like this 24/7 and now I just end up agreeing with those guys who said it.

For me, it's Sheva

Attached: 1138985D-8229-4DD0-B9D2-9EDBF2E522F4.jpg (500x750, 78.61K)

Yeah, Bethesda is just incompetent

the only attractive blacks are Somalis and Ethiopians, and only because they are 50% Caucasian. rest look like Ugandan Mountain Gorillas

Attached: 1656070256204.png (799x1100, 210.79K)

She looks like she mates with caucasian males.

"Attractive black girls" are just chocolate flavored white girls.

I think it's realistic.

How dare you speak ill of my wife, Harley Dean

Attached: harley-dean-jean-val-jean-7.jpg (853x1280, 230.3K)

>genetic diversity
not what that means.

hafu, and still ugly. pathetic