Sekiro 2, sekiro 2, please dear god

>sekiro 2, sekiro 2, please dear god
what do you wish, user?

Attached: D140760F-FD8F-4F7C-92FE-0F497F88E2C2.jpg (1125x1169, 700.1K)

Bloodborne 2, Sekiro 2.

its just a port of bloodborne to pc

Armored Core. I'm tired of soulshit, and want mech kino again

Bloodborne Kart
Elden Golf

This is going to be a fucking disaster

I hope its a Soulsborne title that isn't high fantasy. A Bloodborne spiritual successor or something sci-fi or Aztec related would be cool.

Attached: 1999999989992.jpg (515x515, 23.21K)

If it's on the same dogshit engine then fuck off

I hope it’s a ps5 exclusive bloodborne 2 announcement so you from chuds can cry.

A fishing game set in the ER universe, like what the Gwent standalone was for Witcher 3.

You know you want it.

There's nothing wrong with the engine for the kinds of games they make

I want Sekiro 2 so bad. The secret ending was such a cliffhanger, with Sekiro becoming Shinobi of the Dragon and heading to China with rice loli to save his master's soul

BB remake with restored missing content, punched up Caryl rune and gem systems, and some QoL changes,

something fresh and different, preferably scifi/cyberpunk-ish

Souls Party

Please not shitiro

With the hype and success around elden ring they will have to one up that

maybe make a new game for fucks sake, i've bought dark souls 5 times im not gonna buy it a 6th

TENCHU:
STEALTH ASSASSINS

Yes you will

That has absolutely nothing to do with the engine, retard

Attached: 1650176419875.jpg (978x1024, 201.61K)

Armored Core
Sekiro is the best From game by far, the only one I liked since AC, I don't want a sequel

perhaps you're right, sekiro didn't really feel like dark souls despite being the same engine

if it doesn't have new gameplay mechanics like sekiro or bloodborne it's going to bomb
no one wants to play another dark souls after elden ring

For them to behead Bluepoint Games live on stage and announce PC ports of the original Demons Souls, Bloodborne and Armored Core 4A.

Armored Core, Sekiro-style game, ER DLC, and maybe something for psvr2 is my guess

Attached: Bloodborne fun time graph.png (1440x976, 43.32K)

dark souls 3 got me tired of the same formula. elden ring didn't help. i don't like ds3 roll spam, should've made it cost more stamina like DS2. that's like the one good thing that game did, why didn't they keep it?

I'd like the ports too but honestly just beheading Bluepoint would be enough

>roe v wade is overturned
>sony crucifies and eviscerates their california staff and leaves their entrails for the crows
>bluepoint is beheaded
this truly is the summer of gamers

chalice dungeons were a far better implementation of recycled content than ER's generic dungeons

There's literally no reason for someone not to just come in and combine all the features.
>Shove
>Ashes of war
>Physic
>Casting without wands and catalysts ala BB
>Parry and Sekiro deflect
>BB stance change attack
>Etc, etc, etc

Really don't want a dumbed down version of dark souls like sekiro or bb that are designed to make you feel strong for just mashing

Attached: 1656144490120.png (1440x1496, 433.79K)

Nobody has realized yet that Bluepoint is working on a Bloodborne remake to be released in 2025 to coincide with its 10 year anniversary.

Best hurry up with that beheading then.