With approximately 108 hours for the main story, Umineko is the longest video game of all time...

With approximately 108 hours for the main story, Umineko is the longest video game of all time. The story must be fucking better than Shakespeare to keep players engaged for that long

Attached: 737F0C8D-64DF-4ADD-BF5C-29A477931359.png (360x409, 37.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/lnzdHQc/erikantrice-manifesto-pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0HQcwMiH2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did you get in my room

Attached: 2def9718592fd603c85fe27f932e5041d1642a9254b960b8a4c614f5f9cc0866_1.jpg (316x258, 24.28K)

Nah its shit. Tranny love cannot be seen. People finished episodes 7 and 8 because of sunk cost fallacy

i want lambdadelta to step on my pp while making that face

>it's shit just because the last 2 episodes were pretty bad
unironically, without love it cannot be seen

Episode 7 is the actually satisfying episode and the true successor to episodes one to 3
4-6 are action adventure never read 8 :^]

Clannad is like 300+ hours.

it stops being good right around the half-way point

READ ERIKANTRICE MANIFESTO HERE

THE REAL TRUTH OF UMINEKO
docdroid.net/lnzdHQc/erikantrice-manifesto-pdf

in the pic what happened in reality and from now even a video
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0HQcwMiH2U

Attached: 2332o.png (889x3011, 2.92M)

Shakespear is not that good

Such a shit VN
>90% of the solutions are "muh accomplices" or suicides
>doesn't even tell you, "you have to find it yourself lol" like it has any deep meaning
>all this while wanking on mystery novels that have the fucking courtesy of telling you how did it actually go in the end because that's how you treat a reader well and at least confirm you that you were wrong or right
>manga in fact fixes this and puts the solutions at the end
>"use your brain instead of reading like a retarded goat LOL" yet all the people making theories and trying to unravel the plot are made fun of from the author
>entire plot can be summarized with "tranny holds a grudge for 10 years and decide to do a mass murder suicide because why not" + suicidal girl is about to kill herself and starts having a schizo meltdown dream
Using my brain made me understand that it's actually a shit VN that had a promising start tho I agree.

Attached: 1636051074944.png (379x379, 268.67K)

>game

You’re not wrong and you summed it up better than I ever could. Well done

>main story
it's a fucking visual novel

>tranny holds a grudge for 10 years and decides to do a mass murder suicide"

didn't know R07 was based and the morale of the story is trannies are mentally ill

you don't read umineko for the solution
you read it for the journey
the murder culprit every episode is inconsequential since it's all a schizo's dream anyway

>the murder culprit every episode is inconsequential since it's all a schizo's dream anyway
That's what makes the journey so shit then
It's a complete letdown
You want to finish it to find out how did it really go or what's the mystery behind Beatrice, and the solutions all are "Lol they all agreed on helping her execute the murders". Like, really?

people kill for less

Kids don't get groomed into killing
Kids don't grow up and kill people because they stole their toy 10 years ago

Was Yasu actually trans? It seemed more like she was confused.

I actually finished Umineko a couple days ago, and people say that 07's best friend dying impacted the story/narrative in ways I've never seen people actually explain yet. Was it the funeral stuff in Episode 7?

huh?

I need to read a VN. This, Higurashi, or F/SN?

>Was Yasu actually trans? It seemed more like she was confused.
No, I said "tranny" just to insult her. I don't understand if they were hermaphrodite or were a woman/man with problems down there since she fell from a cliff

I was surprised to hear this was the case myself. The parents buying into the bribe I could see but it felt really weird to hear people like Nanjo/Genji/Chiyo go along with it because "ah yeah I guess we did save your life but it ended up being shit so might as well let you kill everyone" seems OOC for all of them. I know Genji is fiercely loyal but he never gave the impression of being a bad person who'd let people die.

Attached: 5656.png (407x172, 51.31K)

shkanontrice is dogshit solution

READ HERE

you're focusing on the wrong thing
nobody cares who committed make-believe murder in a schizo dream fantasy

you care about what REALLY happened that day in the island, and whether magic is real or not

Hirugashi and F/SN

F/SN for edgy chuuni but good shit
Hirugashi for kino

she's a tranny
she's mentally ill
simple as

None of them. Read Clannad and Ever17.

AHEM
Today I remind them.

KINZO WAS AFRAID TO COMMIT THE SAME SIN AGAIN. YOU CAN'T GET A MAN PREGNANT. SO YASU IS A FEMALE

THE SIN IS YASU LIKE STATED IN EP4 ITALIAN LYRICS

EVEN IF THE SIN IS RAPE, KINZO RAPED BEATRICE 2 JUST BECAUSE SHE STARTED LOOKING LIKE BEATRICE, A MAN DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A WOMAN, AND EVEN IF HE DID IT, YOU UNDERSTAND IT ONLY AFTER YEARS THE BABY IS BORN.

KINZO FORCED NATUSHI TO RISE HIM AS A MALE TO AVOID ANOTHER RAPE
NATSUHI FANTACISIM FOR KINZO ALLOWED EVERYTHING HE SAID

fuck off newfag

Attached: 1544250702309.jpg (1069x1081, 294.25K)

If I had the choice of reading only one VN in my life, it’d probably be F/SN. Higurashi is also okay. Its better than Umineko since there aren’t any trannies and Shion/Mion are hot

it's a video game

female who was forced to be raised as male
because it's an incest baby she can't bear children, and is kinda flat so she can crossdress as a male

IS AA MYSTERY TARD

Why Goats justify their incompetence by insulting the Opera or the author?

>IT'S A MYSTERY SO NOT A SINGLE LOGIC RULE THAT UMINEKO TEACH IS REAL UNDERSTAND

so fucking disguting

You fell for bt bullshit. It's a headcanon born from people reading summaries of ep 6 and crying about "grimdark". Most of the people, who claim to read umineko, just read the threads, because umineko was the shit and cool kids can't miss out on being left behind board culture.

whoa man just take it easy

So why does Yasu say that "her body can't bear children"? Is it because "incest" like the other user said?

Just read the Manga

Incest monster
they have no puberty and this explain why Ikuko is so young even after passing 50

Holy fudge, an actual schizo!

>sxhizo
reddit word fuck off

Imagine playing Umineko and still can't argue............