What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: outerworlds.jpg (1920x1080, 193.22K)

Women

>space vegas
>corporations are so poor taht can't afford to clean their windows

LMAO
For Obsidian the evil corporations can't run a buissness

Attached: RRW.png (1700x2108, 3.49M)

Too short, not enough story depth, walmart Rick Sanchez. Coming from someone who enjoyed the game.

Exploration was ass. Say what you will about FO4, but at least it had interesting environments to wander off and find, and would reward you with more than just recolors.

Would've been forgivable if the writing and narrative were carrying the game, but they're legitimately pretty bad instead. In fact it's downright smarmy and hard to tolerate most of the time.

Had a thin pemise with no character motivation. Why should I follow quest markers? What's happening? Law what?

The whole game had that modern ultra cringy vibe and i couldn't stand it

This. Felt like some bad netflix showelware

>What went right?
Nothing

I love these images its unreal

based bro
just wait for more news by Todd so i can make new images

After Alpha Protocol failed despite being a passion project, Obsidian gave up on making anything but bargain bin filler.

All the talent left after New Vegas.

>talent
WHAT?
THIS SHOW WHAT IS OBSIDIAN WITHOUT AN IP TO RAPE

This.

Good morning sir

and yet there is a sequel.

fpbp

Your mother not getting an abortion when she had the option. Oh, the game? Didn't play it

I never felt any excitement from looting

Dialogue mechanics were ass too, you had 3 types of persuade which are pretty much were always available together.

So if you had either of the persuasion/intimidation/lie stats you’d always got though the dialogue and the outcome would be the same too.

Best feature of the game is the ability of the story to move along when you kill a key NPC. I had the most fun with the game when I payed as soulless corpo drone.

you do it after a fucking great fight or when you need it to survive

obsidian game are just easy fights with 50000 bullets storage

there is no reason to do it