Redpill me on the new Hitman games

redpill me on the new Hitman games

Attached: anton-kozlov-47-beauty3.jpg (1864x1600, 355.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-44gLMIacq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's fun

Attached: good work 47.jpg (874x942, 333.59K)

Numan 3 was the worst of the bunch but berlin was so good that it still pulled through.

what's "fun" about it?
is it true that the level design is inconsistent?

always online bullshit

Decent but extremely overpriced

They are good, but Any Forums won't admit it until new Hitman games come out.

very good but always online bullshit puts a time limit on the game

>is it true that the level design is inconsistent?
To a certain extent yes but I think in numan 1 and 2 it wasnt that noticeable. They all had their pros and cons whereas numan 3 really dropped the quality on some. The very last mission in particular leaves a very bad aftertaste.

>Always Online DRM
>Denuvo

the only thing I didn't like is elusive targets being one-time limited deals, so if you're late to the party you're SoL when it comes to unlocking every suit and weapon.
Not a completionist autist, but some of those suits look really nice.
Otherwise game plays just fine, each mission is pretty well designed, plot is meh but easily ignored if you're not into it.

It's fun if you like the social stealth/make your own fun aspect of its sandbox.
If not then give it a miss, there is nothing else there.

Peaked with the very first level in the trilogy.

Attached: 1643412136821.jpg (1920x1080, 423.96K)

gameplaywise it's really fun, but it doesn't feel like Hitman in the slightest, it's bland, it's boring, it's forgettable and it's soulless, nice sandbox tho

Attached: 1649199881224.jpg (392x495, 41.03K)

The real last mission is Mendoza, the train is just like Requiem. I don’t agree with it myself but that’s just how they went with

And I bet you think Absolution is better?

Very good. I mostly played Hitman 2 (plus 2016 maps), Hitman 3 I played much less but only because I had already pumped 100s of hours into 2 already.
Every game of the new trilogy is pretty much a map pack. As great as the games are, IO did a godawful job at monetizing them: there are a trillion different fucking versions for each game and it's just bullshit, you shouldn't need a fucking guide to be able to understand what version you even want.
Aside from that, Hitman 2 is my favourite. As stupid as it may sound, it's actually for the soundtrack: Hitman 2016 had pretty crap music, let's be real, Hitman 3 on the other hand felt too "dramatic", while Hitman 2 hit just the right spot, you truly feel like you're playing as Agent 47 while he's the peak of his career. The main menu music is one of my favourites of all time, striking a perfect balance between introspective and exciting, the perfect vibe to feel like a honest to God professional assassin as you devise your plan and select the right tools for the job. Fucking. Kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=-44gLMIacq4

Attached: LETS FUCKING GO.png (606x606, 526.7K)

you bet wrong, user
while it wasn't necessarily a bad game, it was a terrible Hitman, IOI never got their shit right after Blood Money

Requiem was memorable. I have no idea what the fuck they were going for with that train shit.

As for OP, 2 has the best mix of maps, some being small and not just big sandboxes. Though Sapienza is something that everyone kills a shit ton of hours messing around in. Honestly, what it misses is the atmosphere from the older games. It just feels like some stages were extended way bigger than they needed to be and they're filled with nothing.
That could be from missing Kyd's soundtrack. There's also the retarded way to buy the game that leaves people annoyed and the need to always be online. They're unnecessary things, but IOI insist on making the same mistake.

With that said, 3 wasn't as good but I did leave thinking they'd do a great job with the Bond game. I hope Hitman gets to go back to the old atmosphere even though objectively, 2 is the best game in the series-- I still want something in the realm of Contacts and smaller contained areas in between the bigger levels.

Favourite map, suit and assassination method user?

For me it's:
>mumbai for the proxy killing alone, that shit is so cool
>imperial classic with gloves
>injected poison
It feels so good dropping your target dead without even having to worry about body found penalties

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (644x485, 258.98K)

about as shit as absolution but Any Forums won't admit it because it's a zoomer sandbox now