How would he react to the state of the modern game industry?

How would he react to the state of the modern game industry?

Attached: file.png (1200x1600, 1.02M)

faggot eceleb thread

Don't care because he was a faggot who made everyone obsess over FPS/resolution when no one gave a single shit before

It's so weird to think I outlived this fat fuck

I have no idea who this is.

I'm sure he'd be fairly happy overal.
I mean, he was a critic, his JOB was to find things that are wrong, and I can see him having an absolute field day over shit like predatory monetization of Diablo Immortal. But overal, most of the things he actually fought for have been massively improved.

the gaming world was better off with him than without him.

He'd get asscancer and die
oh wait

what do you mean?
he's part of it

Consolet detected

She'd disapprove

Silent Bob aka Mundane Matt aka Boogie2988

Its so weird that he's only been dead for like 4 years. Feels like a lifetime ago.

>tfw you're not in 2006 playing WoW and listening to TB on WoW radio

He did not go well

Attached: gehn.png (621x671, 46.23K)

Disgusting jewish loving faggot so he would pretty happy to see women ruining Battlefield and other franchise

Isn't silent bob a big sjw faggot now?

He'd unironically get cancer and die.

Things have been moving fast.

The good
>Every game can turn off motion blur now
The bad
>Every element of monetization that has ever been invented

I think the adoption of loot boxes in $60 games alone would have him asking to go back to being dead.

>Every element of monetization that has ever been invented
I'm pretty sure that's not the case and we haven't seen the worst yet.

Epic is only doing the shit it's doing because he's dead.

I had to Google this because I fucking assumed you were lying. Only 4 years, unbelievable. The industry is nearly unrecognizable.

60 FPS, proper PC controls for U.I., 90 horizontal FOV, and extensive graphical and accessibility options are now all industry standards.
Non-disclosures for reviewers are a standard on Youtube, even mandated by law in quite a few countries.
Overal quality of multiplatform games from a technical and porting point of view has massivelly improved.
Lootboxes and PayToWin practices are increasingly seen as a bad thing and some countries are legally cracking down on them as well.
Indie scene is thriving like never before.

A LOT of what he fought for became a standard now. Monetization may be still the biggest business practice issue now, and I can see him being pretty furious about it even now. But overal, most things he fought for are now fixed.

>watch a TB vid
>he spends the whole runtime just going through the settings menu
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh yeah only reason I knew he lived in 2018 was he made a video on battlefront II and 2018 was the end of loot box mania
Didn't realize he died during that time kek

I think he means tb wouldnt like all the monetization invented (so far) not that we have invented every way of monetizing something