Meltzer BURIES New Japan

>The New Japan booking right now...I just don't find it interesting at all.
>The WWE right now I actually find more interesting, which I can't even believe I'm saying

Attached: meltzer.0.jpg (1200x800, 95.51K)

It's true, NJPW has just been so fucking cold lately
Okada winning the belt was supposed to change things but it didn't

They desperately need some AEW guys to freshen things up a bit.

>New Japan booking bad....that's why nobody cares about Forbidden Door! AEW good!
kek what a payroll cultist

Dave really is the “NEW THING! CURRENT THING!” Soijack

nice headcanon tranny

>nobody cares about an instant arena sellout

Meltzer buries AEW more than any other company. Last week he went on a huge rant about how Forbidden Door should be promoted better and how they're completely botching the build

They've completely failed at building up new guys after half their roster was poached. They've forced EVIL, Jay White, Will Ospreay, Shingo and got no results from them.

>muh hardcore paypigs
No milly?

Kiss my ass you faggot. He doesn’t bury them. He buries vince at every turn, he gives minor criticism towards Tony like
> i hate the blood, i really do!! (Gives 5 stars to mox and Jericho for bleeding)

Tony Khan has just set the bar too high. It's not fair.

How's that ppv butyrate?

No seriously he buried the shit out of AEW the other week

He buried AEW relentlessly last week. And he regularly puts over WWE, much to Bryan's consternation. Meltzer is unironically WWE's greatest ally.

NJPW needs another dozen or so guys to join Bullet Club that should fix things

I wouldn’t have any problem with New Japan right now if the crowds could cheer. It’s totally killed the product and made it seem cold as ice.

damn, is he on WWE's payroll?

kek Tony's such a bad booker he's dragging down new japan

How long before the aewtists are blaming NJPW for the Forbidden Door being a flop?

oh no no no no gedo bros

I blame NJPW for looking at AEW and thinking that Forbidden Door was a good idea.