What killed the hype?

What killed the hype?

Attached: image.png (752x339, 82.99K)

No DLC, and I'm waiting to finish my campaign so that I can play it with the DLC

Normies gonna norming

It's a singleplayer game. People played it, then stopped playing it.
How many times do we have to have this thread?

This game is a joke

this but unironically
i don't see the hype
t. hates souls games

Not many people, myself included, wants to replay a 100+ hour game immediately after finishing it. I'm waiting for DLC.

Attached: 1651750154129.jpg (1241x866, 95.28K)

> How many times do we have to have this thread?
Till the spammer’s butthurt subsides

>It's a singleplayer game.
it's not though it has PvP, and CoOp lmfao

What killed your sincerity?

I wasn't being ironic

How many players does it have on Switch?

man you really hurt me with that question
not like this man not like this

>pvp

Irrelevent

>co op

People finished their campaigns. People finished their second and third campaigns.

Do we have to have these stupid Steam player count threads? People beat the game. It's not a fucking mystery.

>irrelevent
maybe if you're retarded, and wanting to obfuscate the fact that the game is indeed a multiplayer game with the option to soley play it as a singleplayer game. the first thing it does is a connectivity check before you can even load up a save lmfao.

Nice try tranny.

They finished the game.

yes because we are stuck with troons for the next ten years before they sudoku so you will take the discord troon bait and like it, because this is what janny apparently wants.

People finished it.

>maybe if you're retarded
a souls pvp faggot calling anyone retarded is rich

Less than 5% of the player base is using the pvp after a few tries. I don't make the rules. This is just what it is.

its a single player game
once you've seen its content once and completed it there's no point in continuing to play it
only autists and tryhards cling to games past those points

does a game have to maintain a million-plus player base for four years for Any Forums not to consider it a flop?

>game has multiplayer tag
>game has description of co-op player count on sleeve along with confirmation that it's co-op
>game has connectivity check to ensure that you can connect to a server to co-op/multi
>"hurr aaaa DUURRRRR game not multiplayer game"
umm what level of sub saharan african shit-brains are you two retards operating on?

idk I'm waiting for a proper sale to buy it

>game was released 4 months ago
hmm

dota 2 is a dead game and tf2 is only played by trannies and bots

Is Any Forums gonna spend their entire lives trying to downplay or spurn the success of a game that sold more than 15 million copies (still climbing) and had an outstanding success with most if not all the people who purchased it? Do you guys try to find all the people who became successful in high-school or college and go into cardiac arrest at how much better they have it now more than you do?

Attached: 1654058667853.png (500x490, 152.63K)

Nigger what the fuck do you want me to do, replay it for the third time?
I did all the content already and put my 200 hours into it. Now I'm gonna wait for the expansion to do it again.
Thats how single player, story focused games work. You finish the content and you stop playing until you get the itch to do it again in a few years.

this + the inevitable goty/special edition with all the DLC

>40k players only on Steam
>Still no sales
Fucking Fall Guys and many other GaaS shit wish to have those numbers.

Shut up, nigger.

>Is Any Forums
is *discord
it's discord troons user. seen em with my OWN EYES. men in womens dresses searchin for a land to call their own. I KNOW A SPELL TO SHOW THEIR TRUE FORM.

People finished it. Then they did it again a few times and got bored. Especially since it's quite exhausting to replay because you waste so much time traversing empty space.

they got past the first dozen hours in the game and realized that 90% of the world is copy/paste shit

It's been already like 3 months man.
What do you expect from a single player game.

Attached: 1638588908636.jpg (540x564, 65.3K)

People didn't want to go through all that open world shit again to make another build for PVP or replay.

elden ring isn't a single player game though. in fact, soulsshitters have been saying for years that PvP is the core of the game.

so why did the game lose over 90% of its players?

Okay trooncel

cope, your shitty game is dying

Wait, people actually play this shit multiplayer?
For what fuck reason lmao
It ruins all immersion, I don't want to read a note spamming the same reddit meme for the 1000th time

>soulsshitters have been saying for years that PvP is the core of the game.
Not me though. I don't care about invasions nor I'll care about it in the future.