Game sequel fixes everything

>Game sequel fixes everything.

Attached: New is Better.jpg (4404x1749, 2.57M)

thank god they kept his DSLs intact

someone posted the chapter as double pages
and it flows so well.
a lot of the art is improved.
my only problem was with farnese

>consistent biweekly releases
>actual story progress
>No chestnut pop culture Peck nor Moeshit in sight
>Guts getting his edge back after his reunion with Griffith
>Art that while not on Miura’s level yet still top tier that only the most obnoxious of Any Forums trannies would find to be an a flaw that would make it unreadable
>An actual possibility of seeing Berserk fucking end in your lifetime
Yeah I’m thinking we won BerserkBros

I still dont get what this cunt's deal was

Attached: Screenshot_20220625_030427.png (285x102, 5.51K)

muh dreem muthafucka
muh castle n sheit

>no chestnut pop culture Puck nor moeshit in sight
SOULLESS

this whole series is about two idiots who want to fuck eachother but wont and instead trust the power of friendship but then feel betrayed and fight over it
fucking moronical boring backwards mentality pointless series

my first thought on the new art was "thank god, these guys are the real deal". sure, miura's art is literally tippity top, but studio gaga already delivered with their other manga, which i hope they get to continue as well.

I'm guessing right is the new style?

>Someone actually liked Puck
>And probably fem-Puck too
You could be having anal sex with other men right now and it would still be less gay than what you just posted

>It's called The Last Of Us Part II
>OP pic unrelated

>zodd at the end
fyucking basedo

>>An actual possibility of seeing Berserk fucking end in your lifetime
It ended when Miura passed away, we will never get to see his true story as he intended.

We lost. It's over.

Rather have Miura's friend end his works than fucking Hackazaki.

I just wanna see it end after all this time its been long overdue.

Attached: 1237312154464.jpg (512x636, 83.46K)

wtf the new Farnese is way better

>end
That's the part you aren't understanding. It's been over, the is no "I'd rather" one writer or another. There's just the writer, and he's moved on to a better place. I'll read the new volumes, bit we'll always know that there's no way to know if this is what Miura wanted or not.

We have completely lost.

nobody's dick or pussy can fix griffith, he probably actually fucked his way through the band of the hawk already. griffith decided he was better than everyone and threw his friends away because of that. guts is the burning desire to see that egotistical pride torn down. it's the story about 2 people who did complete each other save for 1 flaw that nobody could fix. guts won't forgive griffith. griffith will die. guts won't feel better but he might finally be able to sleep.

Miura dying is probably the best thing that could happen for Berserk. You just know the fucker was gonna draw more loli idol witch sidequests.

Attached: 1555775360831.jpg (594x573, 43.5K)

>You just know the fucker was gonna draw more loli idol witch sidequests.
So Miura dying is actually the worst thing that could happen to Berserk?

>Miura dying is probably the best thing that could happen for Berserk
Shut the fuck up you underage troll. Have some goddamn respect. I'm fucking embarrassed even replying to you.

>hey guys I fit in right?

I don't mind the campy shit, it gives Berserk a unique flavor.

Griffith gave up his dream for Guts multiple times, with full understanding he’s doing it. His getting Guts’ dick would have absolutely fixed him. Getting a good dicking wouldn’t have fixed Guts, though.

just how large is your anus lmao

What fan mistranslation did you read retard?

>t. weeb
man just stfu, you're at the lowest rung of the ladder

Berserk is the Persona of manga

>nor moeshit in sight
They got rid of Schierke? Fuckers

Stop embarrassing yourself and shut your damn mouth underagefag. Your troll wasn't funny, you should be ashamed of yourself. I know damn well your parents didn't teach you to be a faggot.