Which is the best Fire Emblem Any Forums?

Attached: th.jpg (474x627, 48.49K)

The binding blade

path of radiance and radiant dawn
though, any game before the 3DS is good

Everyone but 3H.

>though, any game before the 3DS is good
That's a nice contrarian opinion user.

that's the opinion of pretty much the entire fanbase, provided they didn't start with those games.

>tellius fans with shit opinions strike again
>that's the opinion of pretty much the entire fanbase,
Nope, only tellius kids unironically like por and rd.
Also everyone who didn't started with this games are well aware about how terrible some fe releases were

Attached: 1656081397029.jpg (750x607, 124.82K)

esl kys

big fan of fates, still haven't tried 3h cus it looks like trannyshit tbdesu

3H is poor man's Cold Steel.
Great minor characters, trash story and worldbuilding.

That's not a simple question.
>gameplay
3H
>story
Genealogy/Thracia
>overall
MAYBE GENEALOGY

FE4, I won't hear otherwise.

>gameplay
>3H
Holy kek

Care to elaborate?

Genealogy story it´s good but holy fuck what a nightmare the maps are if you don´t have a horse unit such shame since I like the characters too muirne best girl for seliph!

>Jugheads trying to pass their edgelord trash off as good

radiant dawn or path of radiance. best girl is sothis

this

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 02-42-14 sothis hentai - Google Search.png (356x287, 206.31K)

I've been playing older Fire Emblems. Finished Conquest (enjoyed gameplay), Birthright (boring) and finishing up Echoes now (enjoyed this one the most).

Which Fire Emblem should I play next? I have Shadow Dragon and Path of Radiance ready to go.
I'm interested in Shadow Dragon to see where Zeke came from but the art is kinda ugly. Should I just move on to PoR/Radiant Dawn instead?

Wyern Lord is OP
Tactics boil down to Stride/Flight/Warp
White Clouds is the same for all 4 routes
Monastery is a huge grind

>White Clouds is the same for all 4 routes
>Monastery is a huge grind
What the fuck were they thinking with this shit. I finished my first playthrough a few days ago and was excited to see a different story, only to be a repeat with somewhat different beats. The game is far too long

Genealogy of the Holy War

I honestly think the "3 houses" gimmick was horribly done and the game would've been much better had they gone for one or two long routes. Now we got three (four) routes that are mostly just repeat of the same shit on same maps and the big end game is way too short compared to the Monastery portion.

Most of the maps post time-skip are shared between routes too. It's clear they didn't have enough time to create three unique routes. They should've just focused on Edelgard and Dimitri routes or Edelgard/Church and just cut Golden Deer entirely.
As much as I like the characters in GD, the GD route is completely pointless and has barely any relevance to the central conflict in the game.