CFC

Who are you maining? How are your matches going?

Attached: vsav_1.jpg (960x693, 150.9K)

Maining Lilith and honestly the casual matches are going pretty well for me. I've won most of my matches but fought a really good Jedah who was great at zoning with blades and a pretty solid Rikuo that utilized trapping me in his bubble really well.

I tried going into ranked and got BODIED by a Jon Talbain player only to find out he's literally the number one ranked player in the game. Isn't there some kind of way to match people with your skill level?

Attached: __lilith_aensland_vampire_drawn_by_toshi_punk__c39ebf71d9c9092c986652edb9c5adce.jpg (1447x2039, 1.96M)

Am I missing something...?
Why would anyone pay for this collection of arcade roms. If you really wanted to play online, you could've done so 20 years ago on any emulator with kaillera. Even now you can just use fightcade. Also, you can also just emulate the home releases that have more content than the original arcade versions.
I don't get it.

Attached: Vampire Savior (Japan)-220625-030834.jpg (2880x2160, 3.78M)

It's the ability to play with people who havent been playing these games non-stop on Fightcade for the past 5 years. I'm enjoying fighting other new players in these classic games

I want Felicia to have at least 4 tits.

What makes you think only new players will get this?
Also, how long do you think people will play this for?
There's no longevity in this. You might as well return the game after a week, since the main draw for you will be playing online. The games and the art galleries are all censored too. What a joke.

Never played this, but picked it up to play this and cyberbots with my mates last evening.

None of us tried it, we just random selected into whoever and I got this bandage boy (Anakaris) . Played the whole evening with this lad and he was fun.
Should I keep playing him or is he dogshit?

>What makes you think only new players will get this?
I know all new players wont be new, but at least some are, because I'm having fun fighting them right now.
>Also, how long do you think people will play this for?
Somewhere between a few weeks to 2 months, but I'm fine with that. I'm buying the experience I'm enjoying right now
>There's no longevity in this. You might as well return the game after a week, since the main draw for you will be playing online. The games and the art galleries are all censored too. What a joke.
I really don't care about all that. I'm just having fun trying out new games with other players who I don't need to spend hours in the lab to touch

cant find matches. refunded game

>who I don't need to spend hours in the lab to touch
What a scrub mentality. You'll never be good at these games. What a waste of my time.

>It's the ability to play with people who havent been playing these games non-stop on Fightcade for the past 5 years
lol embarassing

Attached: c1e.jpg (1280x720, 69.12K)

Bulleta. I've played a fair amount of vsav before, so I'm kinda just destroying most people.

Why the fuck would I want to get good at these games? The only one with an active scene is Vampire Savior, and even then its the same couple dozen autists actually playing it on fightcade. If I'm gonna spend time getting good, I'm gonna put more hours into Strive or SFV. You know, games people still play.

look at cute little user acting all high and mighty, pretending his time is worth anything as he spends it browsing Any Forums

Attached: dogepaints.jpg (500x394, 113.91K)

>Strive or SFV
Okay, you're just a casual zoomer pretending to like fighting games. Got it.

Attached: 1596845932401.webm (680x680, 224.73K)

if you don't like fighting good players then you dont truly like the mechanics of the game. when you encounter them being used properly you get upset, so what are you even doing
>I'm gonna put more hours into Strive or SFV
you're not gunna play those games or anything else

You don't play.

Not my fault the last MvC was shit, and DBFZ's netcode is dogshit. I guess I could play Skullgirls though

I think I understand why vampire savior is dead now.

Playstation will definitely have an active scene for CFC.

Attached: bulleta.png (480x640, 276.95K)