I'm going to tell you right now before QuakeCon starts

I'm going to tell you right now before QuakeCon starts.

>It will be an update for both Doom 2016 and Eternal to become open code source.
>Crash and Phobos exists, TAG 3 will happen and redeem the mistakes made on the previous DLC.
>For the later game: Snapmap, Deathmatch, arena mode, Co-op campaign and multiplayer, mech mode against everybody (UAC vs ARC vs Sentinel vs Hell vs Maykr vs idk something related to dark lord), extended, revamped and overhauled customization about soldiers, sentinels, cultists, maykrs, demonic marines and robots with new maps.
>Rage 3 coming soon, but this time the art style and theme will return to the first game which the second one is now non canon, think about the REAL rage 2 (don't worry, the sexy girls are back, Carmack will fix his errors from the first game).
>3 quakes on the road, let me explain:
1.- Strogg will be back on Quake 5, Michael Kane too, but with Giger-esque art.
2.- Ranger in Quake Reboot will be the same as Champions, woke content is unfortunately huge compared to Wolfenstein 2 and Youngblood combined.
3.- Champions gets a HUMONGOUS upgrade from the graphic engine to design, 40+ characters old and new happening on next year, renamed to Gladiators.
>Wolfenstein, despite being an anti-nazi franchise, gets for first time a SS commander, which is the NEW main protagonist (if you played Quake live, this is his origin story).
>Commander keen never ever.

Now, to my tombstone.

Attached: 20220601_232133.png (900x900, 584.35K)

>3.- Champions gets a HUMONGOUS upgrade from the graphic engine to design, 40+ characters old and new happening on next year, renamed to Gladiators.
cool. will the netcode be fixed?

Attached: 1656124796547.jpg (934x885, 82.03K)

I'm not reading your post because not only is it bullshit but I no longer give a single shit about 'Quake'con.

>>Wolfenstein, despite being an anti-nazi franchise, gets for first time a SS commander, which is the NEW main protagonist (if you played Quake live, this is his origin story).
Bullshit

I just want Wolfenstein to be good again. Also for Quake Champions to come out of Early Access since it's really fun now.

Attached: 1598372379355.png (301x407, 177.14K)

Yes, expect a lot less bugs but not all.
Just wait, watch and see, you faithless gamers.

Attached: eternal_by_st3doom_dex8otk.jpg (3840x2160, 814.64K)

>Wolfenstein, despite being an anti-nazi franchise, gets for first time a SS commander, which is the NEW main protagonist (if you played Quake live, this is his origin story).
You went full retard here. Also nobody actually wants to play as nazis. We just don’t want to play as commies. I want to be Blast Hard Cheese who fights nazis because they’re bad, not because some sweedish faggot hates Gronald Slumpf.

>OMG OMG OMG DOOMGUY IN SMASH!!!

Attached: 1586035410706.jpg (323x600, 59.36K)

>quake 5
ya now we all know you are lying

Horseshit. I believe it.

Champions getting ANY development activity alone is a huge joke. If they are to resurrect arena shooters, they would just ship it alongside Quake reboot's singleplayer campaign, with the added benefit of not needing heroes/champions/ultimate abilities.

Hey dumbfuck, in the future just pick one or two of these if you want to try and bait people.
ID is far too small a team for shit of this scale. Also FUCK revealing anything like this at yet another online-only QuakeCon, it simply isn't happening. Next year will be fun though.

I actually want to play as Nazis in a new Enemy Territory.

>pic
Oh, how I miss Return's multiplayer.

Attached: potd-07-05-03-big.jpg (800x600, 124.8K)

I want a good wolfenstein single player game like RtcW, 09, or even TOB with an nee version of ET as the fully fleshed out multiplayer component

I'M AN ENGINEER

v57

lol okay buddy

>Champions gets a HUMONGOUS upgrade

if its not porting to a IDTech engine its all for nought ~

this

Attached: 1435595297_Return to Castle Wolfenstein.gif (350x255, 1015.86K)

>all this shit being in development simultaneously with Huge Maggot as one of the top managers still
>Champions gets a HUMONGOUS update while devs in St. Petersburg who developed it are going under

Biggest pile of horseshit I've seen in a while on this board

>Carmack will fix his errors from the first game
Carmack doesn't work at id you dunce.

idc nudoom was total garbage

>It will be an update for both Doom 2016 and Eternal to become open code source.
You disgusting filthy lie could had your lie working on us if not for blatant bullshit like this.