Vidya Team: Who Would Win?

Vidya Team: Who Would Win?

Attached: Vidya Team Who Would Win 2.png (2804x1872, 3.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my peenus weenus

his peenus weenus of course!

Bump

FF. FE are mostly nerds with the exception of Ashera.

FE by virtue of Ashera alone. The FF villains are all heathens, so they get turned to stone

FE villians are shitters

Sephiroth can SOLO all 4 of the FE villains

Trance Kuja destroyed a planet. I imagine he could team up with Seph, crack a planet and have Sephiroth merge with it. Pretty nice combo attack. Exdeath, Kefka and Zeromus are also pretty broken but they're not there.

Isn't he the weakest one there in terms of raw power? How many pieces of Jenova does he have left to throw at the FE villains?

He loses to Ashera but he mercs cuckman, sister fister, and drooling dragon at the same time.
CoD might beat Ashera 1v1 though. do kinda wana see that.

Petrification is a common ailment in FF games. All the FF bosses are immune to it.

>so they get turned to stone
Don't underestimate statues.

Attached: FFVI_GBA_Warring_Triad.png (250x167, 79.13K)

Nothing about those designs communicates anything about those characters, but the FF villains are at least interesting compared the FE villains.

>FF villains are at least interesting
They are so interesting that no one even know who they are. They might as well be a robed quartet lmao.

Nice reading comprehension, pajeet.

I know who Sephiroth, Kuja, and (ugh) Ultimecia are. I think the other one is from FF2 maybe? Whichever one has the Empress chick, I think it's the same one with Dark Cloud.

Oh you meant FE? I know who Prince Lyon and the Dark Dragon Idoun are. I even remember the name of the demon possessing Lyon. Fomortiis. Always thought that name sounded metal as fuck

Attached: ed22ba58157cf7e52450fdf87c53f8f2--childhood-friends-lyon.jpg (480x320, 36.81K)

>ff villains aren't that stron-
youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0A

Attached: 1497037303955.jpg (436x567, 42.75K)

How can he destroy the solar system multiple times? That summon animation is suspect. I prefer Kuja's story cutscene of blowing up an actual planet.

>Supernovafag
You'd think after 25 years people would realize its an illusionary attack.
Faggotroth still kills 3/4's of team FE no problem, but people really need to stop thinking that retarded move is anyway powerful. Shit doesnt even kill, its a prolonged % attack.

Never played FE, but FF villains are planetary level threats and above. You sure those robed dudes can compete with them? Well, FE is also JRPG, so I wouldn't be surprised if "the final boss is god" trope applies there too.

I don't think any of the FF villains can hurt Ashera, but in general FF villains are way stronger than FE villains so it's hard to call. Assuming they could get past Ashera's inability to be hurt without Yune's blessing the FF villains would probably win.