Steam Summer Sale 2022

post carts, talk about deals, help others with vidya recommendations

>What should I get?
steam250.com/ is a great resource if you're stuck on what to buy for any niche
otherwise try store.steampowered.com/recommender/

ALWAYS look up a game on PCGW: pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Home especially for older titles.
even 'broken' games usually have great community fixes.

If you want potentially cheaper deals, check out isthereanydeal.com or gg.deals (filter the deals by DRM: Steam)

Attached: file.png (2530x362, 166.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EldenRingUpdate/status/1480535699124273153
youtube.com/watch?v=lf6vg4jMvhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meh only 2 or 3 games look appealing the rest are in early access or I own already.

There's like 7 or 8 more games I want but everything I want is like 20-40 bucks

Fuck Bandai Namco

>fake games look like they'd be fun to play

Attached: 1437423273837.gif (255x231, 111.62K)

should i get grim dawn with dlc does the dlc affect the base game

buy mega man 11

Attached: borger.gif (500x400, 13.19K)

grim dawn is only good with the DLC, it locks far too much fun content out of the game

Is Spellforce 3 good?

I asked for you on discord, and this is what a creator on discord had to say about the difficulty:
>As far as difficulty goes, I'd say it's between the easy US version and the Japanese hardtype. With a lean closer to the US version aside from the extra content. I'm sure others here can give you an alternate assessment from their own perspectives.

I just bought the XCOM collection and started Enemy Unknown on Classic mode. What am I in for?

I bought The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa and Paper's Please. I needed a break from long games after Elden Ring. Feels like I never want to play a long game again. And I tried playing The Witness after I beat that but it was dogshit.

Thanks for reading my blog.

yes its pretty underrated

>mfw I played a lot of good demos during Steam Next Fest
>mfw I still got a decent amount of good games I haven't played with pretty good prices
>mfw with the help of anons removed one game and my cart is then under budget
>mfw I'm extremely excited for games that are about to release very soon like Stray and Klonoa
I can't be the only who's still hopeful and looks forward to gaming here... right?

Attached: i1e9crydu5b41.jpg (587x725, 50.13K)

>DD2
>Armored Core VI
>The Callisto Protocol
>Wo Long
>Doom Eternal
Gaming was literally saved

>Armored Core VI
say what now

You need to get openxcom

I've reorganized my cart like 4 or 5 times since the sale started and haven't bought anything yet, everytime I post the cart anons make me remove/add something and it's a neverending loop.

Attached: 1651692695082.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

twitter.com/EldenRingUpdate/status/1480535699124273153

Fuck Zynga

Fair enough, sounds like fun. Thanks.

anyone who decries modern video games is a fucking idiot normalfag or just a genuine retard. theres so much to play already on top of western indie and japanese AAA still putting out really fun titles.

interesting, i wonder if from soft can even make an armored core game properly at this point

I genuinely have no idea what to buy
Recommend me anything fun

Monster Train

I'm playing nuXCOM, not the original.

Pavlov VR base game only has playable WHITEs. Most custom workshop maps have only playable Whites.

Attached: PavlovSummerSale2022δΈ‰.png (947x849, 612.52K)

I've been wanting to get into this series for a while. Looks like I'll be jumping on here.
I still really want a physical copy of For Answer just because I love the theme song a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=lf6vg4jMvhY

Don't forget all the 500 games that got delayed to next year.
Based. A lot of amazing games get released every single year.
What kind of games you like?

It does, it enables new classes and gameplay mechanics (shrines and stuff). If you like the game it's definitely worth it. If you're on the fence, maybe play without them and then buy them later. If money's no object, buy them.

norco