What are some common criticisms of games you see here that immediately say to you...

What are some common criticisms of games you see here that immediately say to you, "this user has obviously never played this game"?

I'll start with an easy one. BotW:
>weapon durability ruins the game
>it's just a copy of assassins creed

Attached: 1614620058729.jpg (3620x2715, 1.9M)

Weapon durability adds nothing but tedium

Halo 2
>This game has at least one flaw

>anime shit
cringe

>Tedium
Yeah. It takes so long to get weapons in BoTW. It's not like one drops from every single mob you kill, and there are hundreds of them in chests/stuck in the ground. One time my Lionel short sword broke, and it was almost 5 minutes before I got another 4..

it's literal troonshit. couldn't even sell 1M lol

ANY mention of politics in the game/translation.

rent free

That's when you're looking for shitty weapons. When there's a really good weapon which you want to keep, it ruins the fun.

Can't remember if they had a repair function for damaged weapons or if you just had to find another but damn it sucked.

If you have a "really good weapon" and waste it on an enemy that doesn't reward you with two or three other "really good weapons" you're playing the game wrong.

fpbp
OP is a faggot

>You need to grind for certain abilitys to play through star ocean 5
>Felghana is the best ys game
>Tales of inocence R is a hidden masterpiece
These

you can spend 20 minutes hunting lynels and you'll have enough weapons to last you until the next blood moon on top of getting you a fuckton of rupees from potion mats

or you can just play the fucking game, weapons are free as fuck

>you don't think my favourite game is 100% perfect, therefore you have never played it
Why yes, I too am autistic enough to think that everyone's reactions to everything must be the same as mine.

Attached: 1396262739406.jpg (434x648, 57.71K)

>"It looks like an early X game"
I hate this, it obviously doesn't

>you don't think my favourite game is 100% perfect, therefore you have never played it
Except that's not at all what OP said. There have been daily BotW threads for the past 5 years because it's easy (you)'s and those are very much 2 of the main criticisms that are just used for trolling instead of actual discussion. Everyone agrees that there are a lot of problems with the game, but those definitely aren't among the ones that were discussed back when people were actually still playing the game.

>I don't consider it a problem, therefore anyone who does didn't play the game
literally autistic

Then why bother with weapon durability at all? All it does it make you spend more time in menus.

>>you don't think my favourite game is 100% perfect, therefore you have never played it
Fucking hate this one, I try to bring up criticisms about games I like because I enjoy thinking up ways to fix them and someone always has a mental breakdown every thread.
I'm never even being abrasive about it.

Attached: it hurts.gif (500x214, 487.33K)

>Wipeout is too slow

>I try to bring up criticisms about games I like because I enjoy thinking up ways to fix them
You're a cool guy, user

>2 of the main criticisms that are just used for trolling
Except I did finish the game and I'm not trolling when I say I would have more fun without weapon durability. In fact, I actually did after I turned it off halfway through, so it's not just "what if".
And I can post screenshots from different parts of the game taken by (Me) that you won't find in the internet to prove I did finish it.

Attached: screenshot_58.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

I don't consider weapon durability a problem because the game is built around light survival mechanics. The entire point is that you wake up in this ruined world and are wandering around scavenging what you can as you grow stronger and piece together what happened. I don't consider the Assassins Creed criticism a problem because BotW doesn't play anything like an AC game.

>I don't consider weapon durability a problem because the game is built around light survival mechanics. The entire point is that you wake up in this ruined world and are wandering around scavenging what you can as you grow stronger and piece together what happened.
Relating it to the setting doesn't make it an objectively good gameplay mechanic and that certainly doesn't make it universally enjoyable