Only 11 new monsters

>Only 11 new monsters
>Only 6 being variations of old ones
What a fucking joke, I truly hope the entire Sunbreak roster wasn't leaked and there's actually more in store.

Attached: image.jpg (400x225, 25.52K)

>I truly hope the entire Sunbreak roster wasn't leaked and there's actually more in store.
Considering everything leaked was from the demo and it literally did not even have the metal raths, then it's extremely likely.
Capcom have shown that they actually want to keep shit hidden this time.

How many new monsters, not just recolors or variants, did 4U, GU, and Iceborne add?

>Actually scrub spoilers so players can get surprised, and worldbabs/seething tendie haters get fucking owned when the xpack has shitloads of content
I mean there is a chance that there are few new monsters, but for a $60 price tag I would like to think Capcom thought about it for a bit longer then that

I fucking HATE what World did to this series. And no, I don't mean the game itself. World was both a good game and fun. What I'm talking about is how World mindbroke the fanbase. None of this constant console-warring or game-vs-game shit-flinging happened back in the FU/Tri/3U/4U days. Hell, it didn't even happen with GU. Back then people actually played the games, discussed them civilly, and appreciated each for what they were. But nowadays every single MonHun thread is a cesspool of (and I hate even using this word) toxicity.

Just play the games. Enjoy the games. Post about enjoying the games. Stop being faggots. Stop ruining my favorite fucking franchise. Bring back the quality threads.

Blame 4Ufags for shitting up World threads. I will never forgive them.

AKNOSOM HR 1 GOGOGO I JUST REBAUGHT IT ON PC AND NEED TO GET RDY FOR SUNBREAK

Attached: 1655703507693.jpg (602x666, 63.13K)

did the endgame get leaked?
will i be able to sit in guiding lands again for 12 hour sessions of comfy hunting + drum and bass sets

>Stop ruining my favorite fucking franchise.
How do a bunch of menchildren ruin a game series for you?
>Bring back the quality threads.
Never coming back and it's not because of MH or World, but because Any Forums became shit. Say thanks to Any Forums for that

Indeed what a fucking joke
>HERR DERR QUALITY > QUANTITY
You're getting neither

poltards killed Any Forums
unironically go to reddit or something if you want to discuss the games it'll always be better than nu-Any Forums

>it never happened before
it did, snoys just didn't pay attention and get involved because it was a niche franchise that sony itself spurned

Grinding lands are one of the shittiest addition in the serie

The console warring is literally just 1 faggy spammer.

>no kulve
>no banbaro
>no shithemoth
>no zorah
seems like rise is getting nothing but quality

For those who hate hunting monsters sure

Dude just hunt random shit to level up your regions and pray you get the lures you actually want!

oopsie woopsie you hit a monster that is counted as the snow region so your desert fossile and forest deranked now you can't fight the monster you want to fight

Don't forget
>Use lure
>Monster goes away after 2 mins if another one spawns
That place is shit and badly thought

based HOONTER

The End-game for Sunbreak is marrying your favorite NPC after doing all of their Follower Quests.

They eventually let you buy lures, but it took an absurdly long time for them to add it. And don't forget, having to completely reset with each new region added because the hard cap on total levels.

So much copium it hurts but I hope you're right.

>poltards
How new are you? faggot tourists like you is what makes this imageboard fucking cringe. Go back to your safe spaces you nigger cattle. Also sunbreak has more than 23 monsters at launch.

THERE'S TOO MUCH FUCKING WATER IN THE MAPS

Ah yes, Capcom, famous for their capability to prevent leaks

the only tourist here is you, electionchud

I don't wanna be involved in this shit, but I just wanna say, I've never seen a post scream "I'm a newfag" quite like yours before.

Attached: 1642921809693.jpg (2048x1762, 294.5K)

Been here way longer than you back when your favorite board didn't exist, thanks for proving me right instantly tho dumbass poltard

nobody cares about your faggot opinion. nobody gives a fuck about leveling up regions
i sit in there and i hunt whatever the fuck wants to die

You can do that by actually giving quests instead of a shitty rng fest,like pretty much all of world.
God the endgame of that game is a piece of garbage. It's a shitty version of 4u's 140s

>nobody gives a fuck about leveling regions
>I just sit there and hunt whatever needs to die

Then there's no actual point to the guiding lands and you literally could do an expedition and hunt whatever you want for fun.
The point of the guiding lands is leveling shit so you start getting tempereds and tempered drops.

Otherwise I agree the everwoods are much better executed than the guiding lands, all of the hunting minus the retarded layout and it's more interesting than just being an asset flip.