I just want a PC release

I just want a PC release

Attached: 71cNySBLHXL._SL1326_.jpg (824x1326, 166.41K)

tranny game
fuck off

Why not just play it on Switch? It's basically a VN with some light RTS tower defense thrown in. It's basically made for handheld.

just emulate it, haven't tried but it should work well
muh white genocide, am i right poltard?

they would lose money.
fpbp.

Attached: sega shit flop.png (1197x178, 59.22K)

fpbp

You just posted the PC release though

Nigga u gay

I'm gay for Okino and Gouto...

Attached: oKINO.jpg (407x600, 46.74K)

I saw that same screenshot of the English translation probably 200 times before I actually played the game and found out it takes place in like the first 20 minutes, and really makes no difference to the plot because he's actually a complete fag.

he's not a fag, he's my husband

Translation fix for steam release or people can just mod it themselves.

>PC "chads" are portbegging for Switch games
what the fuck happened to you guys

Considering George and by extension vanillaware have some random vendetta against pc it's safe to say never ever but who knows. Atlus has completely broke. The mold recently but only because retarded pc social parasites will buy anything even if it is a decade later

Just emulate it lmao

Kek salt in the wound.

It emulates pretty much perfectly, I have a Switch for comparison. Ryujinx locks the game at 30fps for some reason but Yuzu has no issues at all.

>he's not a fag
Yeah, he's just a complete autist.

Would be nice. But it's not like it loses anything being on Switch. Grim Grimoire on the other hand, that should really be on PC.

Read the tvtropes page on generic anime high schools. Same experience.

lmao retard

Tranny game.

Not at all

@FBI

>Read the pozzedtropes
no

Phoneposters that could easily be taken for bots due to lack of originality or a vocabulary larger than 30 words, should all be gassed