The main argument against being F2P is that you need two teams in order to complete abyss

The main argument against being F2P is that you need two teams in order to complete abyss.

This means you need:

>2 Main DPS
>2 Healers
>4 utility/support

You get Traveler for free, and Anemo is a great for swirl support.
Amber works as someone that can apply pyro, but she's totally shit compared to every other option, so we're forgetting her for a bit.
Keya is a god when built right and can serve as Cryo support
Lisa can be a main DPS or used as support (Energy battery)
You're going to get Noelle for free off of the beginner banner, so she can be your healer
Barbara will probably be one of the first characters you get, so she'll serve as your second healer.
Xingling is one of the best Pyro supports in the game. (This is why we don't use Amber.)

So, your first team could be:

>Lisa
>Kaeya
>Anemo Traveler
>Barbara

Second team would then be:
>Whatever five star you get first (You make enough gems to get a single five star within your first day of playing)
>Xingling
>Noelle
>Flex slot (You'll get a few four stars before you get your five star. Pick your favorite or one that has good synergy with the five star you got.)

Attached: 1655844102631.jpg (2394x4096, 843.29K)

holy sex

Attached: 1652749430427.gif (530x486, 1.03M)

>This means you need:
Wrong.
Your post is dumb bro

Barbutte

Attached: b3a7cdea-e7e9-4974-ba7e-b340e1353367.png (3508x3508, 3.34M)

get THIS

Attached: 1644182658973.webm (768x480, 2.9M)

Cute bike

How exactly are you going to build 4 stars to be on par with 5 star characters to clear room 12?

Reminder to skip Kazuha's banner and just build your Sucrose for similar value.

Hey Joseph, stop ordering food every time you clock out of your measly 4 hour shift. I'm tired of making it for you.

Hebe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>any younger loli

Or you could just spend your wishes going the way and get Rational and steamroll the abyss like everyone else rather than trying to force the intentionally shit free characters into being competitive.

Or you could just not do abyss at all since it's easily the worst part of the game.

Even F2P players will get plenty of gems for rolling and can straight up buy good characters like Xingqiu and Bennett from the shop using leftover starglitter, not to mention event freebies which happen occasionally, so it's not necessary to make an Abyss team with the starter units except as a challenge.

Barbara owes me sex.

Abyss is the stupidest fucking scam and I'm amazed you retards care about it.
>Dude spent time grinding your team and maybe money too so you can get 5 bucks worth of gems a month
>This way uhhhh.. you can get a better team and beat the abyss faster?

It's a fucking hamster wheel with no purpose

Just buy welkin.
welkin is esentially monthly rent for their servers lol.

Attached: segs.jpg (395x405, 25.39K)

I don't recognize this. Which yakuza is this from"?

>abyss
totally irrelevant. it's for hardcore players and most people -even paypigs- don't bother with it.
that said, one team will be
>benny
>xq
>xl
>flex
all 4* that were given for free at some point or can be acquired in one banner playing the game normally.
hell, i got them and i actively avoided them.
your second team is the one you're going to actively roll for.
there are many options.

If you luck out and get something like C6 Noelle built, then it'll be a cake walk.
Kaeya and Xingling together have enough reactions to carry well enough, though.

Hell, Razor alone can still clear one half of your floor 12. From there, you'd just need to farm artifacts long enough to get some godly crit stats for Geo Traveler and you could carry the other half,

Once you hit a certain point, Abyss is just one more thing to do when you run out of Resin. Each clear is just more wishes.

You don't have to go hardcore with it. You just need two teams built well enough to farm it each week. You will probably get to the point sometime before AR50.

>needing healer in Abyss

Attached: c51d55032366bef853d37f39a452e477.jpg (640x619, 46.44K)

autistic metachurl, you roll Kazuha for overworld and Sucrose is useless there.