Are coomers the only reason this series is popular?

Are coomers the only reason this series is popular?

Attached: dead_or_alive_new_wallpaper_0[1].jpg (350x280, 165.73K)

>I obviously don't play games so here's a stupid question

The percentage are 90% of them are coomers and only played cause of it's girls fanservice while 10% only came for it's fun rock/paper/scissor fighting game mechanics. This is my favorite fighting game only because it had the most badass ultimate ninja in it while having his own tough as nail action game for that's the reason why I playing it. Sadly this franchise is a joke to the fg community now cause it's a big running fanservice for coomers who didn't even try to save the series by buying their shit ton of dlc in a retail price 1000$ only lmfao. My favorites are DOAUlitmate1|2, DOA3, DOA4.

Attached: 1623454543738.jpg (1600x1112, 962.87K)

I use to play this series up to doa4 ultimate. But once oatmeal left I stopped.

coomers were the only people keeping this series alive, it's fucking dead now

Based itagaki enjoyer

Attached: 1654700978563.png (169x148, 64.18K)

Then why tf they complain about the skimpy bikini dlc that cost 1000$? Why are they not buying it? Is it because they're broke and only lives in their mom's basement?
>sorry for projection
You have no idea that this series is very alive in fg community and even had some sick tournament hosted in mid 2000s
Gtfo here poser kys

Yes.

I only played the free demo versions of DOA5 and DOA6 and I enjoyed it. But I just wish there was no DLCs or at least one edition that had everything. Or a torrent with all the DLCs.
They got too greedy.

Why don't you like to get scammed? You can get coomer stuff without being scammed you know.

Man it would be funny that there's a mod where the black spider ninja reskinned into doa girls in ninja gaiden ii. That would be satisfying seeing this coomers tremble as I do some sick combos on their waifu's. I've always prefer real girls that actually had personality that didn't depend on the authors or some sick bastard to manipulate you into falling inlove with it. Kys if your life is that pathetic.

>bloody asshole statistics I just pulled out of my ass

>scammed
>it means they don't have spare of money to buy unnecessary dlc's cause they're broke
Lol kys if you can't even support your "favorite" series.

And to add, it's strange how games that benefit from high player count (like fighting games), and they're discouraging players from playing/starting with huge amounts (like literally thousands) of DLCs and quick cashgrab.

DOA was more fun and faster than stiff ass Tekken gameplay. But right now coomers are the only reason its alive

Attached: af9425492c2e90670ea60bad858233f149d4adb3b1590e9c1a7f4add68451639_en.png (480x368, 250.87K)

Lol stfu I've been active on doa community and all they discuss is the girls and only quarter of them discussing the actual game itself. Kys coomer/tranny faggot.

Coomers didn't buy the last game which is why it bombed. It's not exactly popular unless you're talking about the old games.

Just live in your mom's basement faggot. You will never get a new sequel of this series cause the shitty community are fucking braindead coomers. Gotta thanks Team Ninja for making doa a running microtransaction therefore made it dead. They literally took the opportunity to sell some skimpy eye candy that costs whole dlc 1000$ cause they thought coomers would immediately buy it for their imaginary girlfriend to make it look arousing while didn't know that they're fucking broke faggots who didn't even find jobs.

>full blown projection
How active you've been in a community doesn't mean jack shit when you just make shit up. You don't have any hard evidence to support your made up bullshit and you know it especially when your own reply contradicts your previous statement.
>one quarter of them vs 10%.

Same for me. I actually really enjoyed the fighting in this game but 5 and 6 have been a big let down.

Try to support their game by buying their 1000$ then. You fucking low life faggot. Try to find job or something you can pay the dlc for.

>They literally took the opportunity to sell some skimpy eye candy that costs whole dlc 1000$ cause they thought coomers would immediately buy it for their imaginary girlfriend
Yeah and they did, that's why DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation is their main game ongoing for like 5 years now. Here's the newest coomer bait character
The problem that fighting game players are the broke faggots they realized catering to broken niggas makes no money. So they made a full on gacha coomer game.

Attached: Dead-Or-Alive-Xtreme-Venus-Vacation.jpg (1200x675, 143.99K)

At least that oni girl was hot, this just Marie Rose but with breasts and therefore no appeal.

I genuinely enjoy fighting as cute girls, although I won't deny edging while playing multiplayer sometimes just for the extra challenge.