One Game

You can only pick one game to play for the rest of your life, what is it?

Attached: CC0ECFE6-3341-4D43-93C3-924337E4FF50.jpg (1080x1080, 1.64M)

Tetris

dumb phoneposter

Taiko no Tatsujin

FF14 probably.

that little girl looks weird

Mario Maker 2

she's 14

Warcraft 3, before reforged of course.

The binding of isaac

No shes 24, her name is celine farach.

tpbp

ftl

no debatin'

Attached: 654342.12.jpg (720x448, 182.89K)

Factorio

RDR2 or Hades.

Digital Combat Simulator

Guild Wars (2005)

I feel like I will regret this after another 10 years, it's already dated as fuck, but I also have at least 8k hours in it, about evenly split between when the game was alive (pre-2012) and "dead" (now), so it's not like it doesn't have its own unique lasting-power.

Attached: ujmcf3l.jpg (1071x280, 130.56K)

Gone Home.

this girl = this girl
ice cream = my dick dripping with cum

No game.
I don't like games anymore.
I stopped liking them over 3 years ago, when I realized more and more that life is a constant competition with limited time, we are here only for a set amount of years, and these young ones, between 20 and 30, are the most important, the only chance when you can get preparation, the only time when you can study and get in shape, the only moment in life when you can get these silly AWS / MS Azure certifications, in order to prove the corporate overlords that you are a good drone and they should hire you for more money, so that you can later on in life be able to purchase more things and go to more activities.

There is no stop, there is no pause, every day you ignore AWS, every hour you are not learning Linux, every minute you are not mastering the Azure kubernetes, there is another dude who is more set on the path than you, who will study two times harder, and will get that sweet, comfortable remote job you wish to have so much.

And you will be stuck in a wagie shitty job with minimum salary, with no friends with whom to share your free time, no people of the opposite gender to have sex and enjoy your youth and your body's functions, and no happiness at all in your miserable life.

So yeah user, if I could choose, I would choose no vidya at all.

Cyberpunk 2077

If they were to add multiplayer I'd be so happy.